Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really didn't want to have post this about Sean as we were all hoping that he and his family would get that miracle that we all prayed would come. Sean went to Heaven today at 1:45. My family's heart and prayers goes out to Ashley, Brody and the rest of their family. Sean was a great guy and fought hard to stay with us as long as he could. Everyone knows that Sean was a great driver but I'll remember him as a great person, Husband, Father and friend.

We lost a really good one today....God's Speed Sean until we see each other again.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Man, I'm so sad to hear this. :( Sean really was one of the "good guys". Always soft spoken, never an ego, yet one of the best K/PS drivers to turn laps around the buoys these past few years. My condolences go out to his family, loved ones and friends at home. I'm really going to miss Sean, as I'm certain everyone else at the races will as well........

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Sorry to hear this......rest in peace my friend..prayers go out to his family and friends........

·
A-HOLE HICK
829 Posts
Sean will be missed so much, He was a great guy and put up a tough fight to stay with his family. Our condolences go out to Ashley, Brody and there entire family.
We all loved you Sean. From the Eason's and the entire K 711 group RIP

·
Attack Republican
312 Posts
RIP Sean... God speed. Sending prayers to Sean's wife and son during this difficult time.

Jason

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I'm am so sad to hear this. Sean will always hold a special place in my heart. He was always soft spoken and drove like he stole it. The sport has lost a class act. His true talent was just being shown. He never had a moment that kept a smile off his face or caused a bad word spoken. My heart goes out to his family. We will miss you Sean. Your name will always have a place on the 66 boat.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
RIP Sean, so sad to hear, like many others have said he put up a great battle to stay with us....Prayers to his family, and all that knew him.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts