·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this boat anywhere???????

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Not yet. But I assure you it will pop up sooner or later. Glad to see you took the advice of putting it in your signature. Great idea he had suggested. Don't worry there are a lot of eyes on this board and someone will see it. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dominator thanks for the incuragement. Being around boats since the early 60's I have met so many great people. Some have been life long friends but too many have been lost to the sport. But we do what we enjoy and driving these things is indescribable. Just love the older boat that were taken care of and look new, does the heart good.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yEAH, LIKE OLD AGE IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG!
Jangles, I have waited 60 years for that old age thing to kick in and I keep hiding from it. Still 18 and I like it ( Alice Cooper I think) Still waiting for someone to see the old girl....

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Jangles, I have waited 60 years for that old age thing to kick in and I keep hiding from it. Still 18 and I like it ( Alice Cooper I think) Still waiting for someone to see the old girl....
I never was into AC, maybe that's why I feel like chit!................:D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never was into AC, maybe that's why I feel like chit!................:D
Never said I didn't feel like chit, just an 18 year old chit:D

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I THINK like an 18 year old but feel everyday of my 60 yrs..........and then some.
I hear there is a new cocktail out, prune juice, geritol and alka seltzer. It's called "Cure All":)sphss

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks Karsten, will try. It's not a jet but vintage boats are vintage boats

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wouldn't it be odd to find your boat made it to Utah of all places. Here in a 1973 (I think Bubble Deck) with what appears to be a lot of trick stuff...What do I know about V Drives :))eek:))

Depending on when you sold it who knows what color it is today.

Boats W/Motor Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

Just thought I would pass the info on as a long shot.

Karsten
Thanks for checking. That's not her. The dead give away is the trailer. 2X4 rect tube and the running boards are deck plate with 4 inch channel bent the easy way for protection of the running lights. That trailer, my first weighted 1430 lbs. I originally built it for my 69 Hallett. But a non engineer 19 years old just plain over killed that thing. That for keeping an eye out for me I do appreciate it......

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lost Sanger

Well I restored the El Camino that pulled my Sanger. It was yellow back in the day but looking like new now. Stopped by Billy-B's the other day and he said the El Co needs to pull a boat. Told him I am still looking for THE boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
maybe it was wrecked and sunk in one of the resevoirs? It happens.
Yea that could be a possiblility, hoping not though....BBD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts