Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bit the bullet and purchased a pass today ....165.00. As long as the water stays high it will be worth it. hopefully I will get my moneys worth.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Unfortunatly, I will be off the lake for a few weeks. I will make that up when I get my boat back.I think this year I will have more time to take my boat out.If anyone is going out during the week let me know, I can always squeeze some time off.

·
small timer
24 Posts
launched at BR. 165 for a pass, excellent evening on the water, winds died off at 630 or so.

forgot the cam though.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Browns Ravine is kind of a pain in the ass to launch and park.Thats why I normally go to point 8. Whats really annoying is , they have this really long floating dock parked right in the middle of the ramp, so if you don't back out your boat straight out, you take the chance of hitting the dock. When I launch I really don't want anyone around me and I stay clear of the docks.Especially when there are alot of boaters who are all over the place at the docks.

·
46 Posts
Thier are two diiferent passes, one is $165 and one is $200.
The only difference is the more expensive one is allowed at a few more state parks (the passes are good statewide).
All of the tooll booths should have a list of where each are allowed.

I picked one up also....:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts