Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured it would take him longer than a few days, but he had em done right on time as promised, even carpeted behind the rear seat and under the hatch cover........:D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looks really good! Does this mean we'll see you out this weekend? We'll probably be running Friday, Sunday, and Monday...

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
niceeee! how much did he charge? i like comparing our interior shop prices against others, thataway my guy never phucks me:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
He said its bout 1200.00 to 1500.00.......cant tell what he charged me......pm me.........:D
no prob, last time i had that much interior done(recovering) it only cost me 600:D, so i'm still cool with my guy:p

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Are they pink or is it just the lighting :confused:

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
geographic factors:D
lol, i guess so:D my guy did a super nice job my taylor sj's interior, i was very surprised when i picked em up cause he told me what i owed him on the tele# before i got there. wasn't expecting much, but got great work cheap.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No pink.....:D........my boats the white red and orahge model, i hated that pink and greys carrera and everyone did in the eighties.......:|err........ya they even stayed and worked on saturday to get it done for me, my dad dropped it off thursday afternoon to em and picked it up sat round 2pm........

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Todds the owner, he said just tell him rick w the carrera sent ya and he will hook up anyone on the boards cheap.......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts