Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok time to redo seats in Playcraft Powertoon almost ten years old and the top of the seats are cracking where is the best place to go ? Some where around Peoria Az . Any help you could give me would be great Hopefully some bodys got a hookup cause there is a lot of seats in this thing

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Theres a place behind Sherwin Wiliams on Bell that does all kinds of stuff and he's not real expensive. I don't remember the name or phone number, sorry.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Mike Clutter 602-938-9587 does great work.He is not cheap but you get what you pay for.
There was a guy on CL not too long ago in Mesa that had bought out some inventories of pontoon furniture.He was cheap.Benches,helms,enclosures ect.
Might want to do a search.
Mike will give you the straight talk.I have seen a lot of his work and it is very good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't use

Don't use wrightway upoulstry in lake havasu. I had him do my boat the workmanship was terrible to the point that he would not make the job right. I took him to court and won a nice settlement which I am still trying to collect. Beware of wrightway upoulstry

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,828 Posts
Don't use wrightway upoulstry in lake havasu. I had him do my boat the workmanship was terrible to the point that he would not make the job right. I took him to court and won a nice settlement which I am still trying to collect. Beware of wrightway upoulstry

Nice 1st post!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.