Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Kevin Graves, and he has come up with funding to put on the vets run again this year. The weekend after Labor Day weekend is about the only weekend he has available, so I hope this works for everyone. We could possibly switch the day to Sunday, September 7th if the majority of you would prefer Sunday over Saturday, but I personally think Saturdays are a better day for this type of event. Anyway, please provide feedback and let me know if this date works for you guys, since without all of you, the run doesn't happen! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I'm in, rain or shine.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
We will be there. Please let me know how many carts we need to donate for use that day to haul people around. Dale, thanks for all your hard work making this happen again.

·
Broke Member
387 Posts
Im very interested in the run if it is an open invite. My dad would love to get out and enjoy some camaraderie. Where is this taking place?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I'm with the huckleberry that posted about me.. we are all in...Please let us know if there is anything that can help listing up the load and make the operation smoother for the ones hosting it...Anthony

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to see you guys are jumping on board again for this event! Kevin promises a large turnout of veterans this time around. So I take it that Saturday will work for everyone? I have to start planning now, so September 6 (Saturday) will be the date. With some clearer (drier) skies and a better turnout of vets, the run should really be awesome this year! :thumb:

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I think saturday works the best...The day won't feel so rushed because peeps need to get home and get ready for the week ahead.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts