Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clinton and top aids. What could they have possibly done to no longer have a security clearance? I can't think of very many reasons. Less than 100 or so.

Lame ass main stream media silent. I thought they would be doing screaming back flips while snot and boogers spewed out.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Clinton and top aids. What could they have possibly done to no longer have a security clearance? I can't think of very many reasons. Less than 100 or so.

Lame ass main stream media silent. I thought they would be doing screaming back flips while snot and boogers spewed out.
Well, unemployment is a valid reason.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
:lalala:
Had either one of you two
geniuses read and comprehended anything today, you would have understood she requested to have it removed herself.
You guys are real goof balls.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Her clearance expired the end of August and she wasn't going to get it anyway due to her handling of secret information on her e mail server.
So instead of being formally denied she gave it up instead of being embarrassed by a public denial....a True Dem.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Her clearance expired the end of August and she wasn't going to get it anyway due to her handling of secret information on her e mail server.
So instead of being formally denied she gave it up instead of being embarrassed by a public denial....a True Dem.
You almost got it right. There was a list of people who were not going to continue having the security clearance, Clintons name was not on that list. She chose to have it withdrawn for her own personal reason.

Under Trumps administration, it would not be a surprise for him to have it removed for his own personal gratification, regardless of reason. She would know that too.

I don't see where you came up with the embarrassed part, how so? I also don't understand the "True Democrat" comment either. That seems petty and definitely foolish.
As a Republican, would you have continued having the security clearance while being pretty sure the goofy President would at some point would use it for his own perceived personal gain? That wouldn't have been very smart, would it?

Attachments

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
....and the fact it's no longer needed as the Clinton Foundation has all but closed its' doors.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
You almost got it right. There was a list of people who were not going to continue having the security clearance, Clintons name was not on that list. She chose to have it withdrawn for her own personal reason.
OH Jughead...you certainly choose to look at things your own way don't you!
She lost it Aug 30th and her request was withdrawn last week as it was revealed by the Senate Judiciary Committee. She gave it up to save face because she knew she wasn't going to get one.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
She lost it Aug 30th and her request was withdrawn last week as it was revealed by the Senate Judiciary Committee. She gave it up to save face because she knew she wasn't going to get one.
All I can say is that I look at it like it was.
Her request wasn't withdrawn, it was granted. She requested to have her Security clearance withdrawn.
It's no wonder Trump got elected, you don't know what's going on and you can't comprehend what you read. You, and a bunch of others.

Read the request to the Judiciary Committee.

clinton.jpg

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I don't really care whether Ms. Clinton has a security clearance, but if someone is going to post crap about a political person, then it's important to be correct.
There are certain individuals that post inaccurate information on here routinely, and then there appears to be a feeding frenzy to keep it going without caring what is true or not true.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a little taste of their own medicine. When they do it, it's OK but someone else does it (intentionally to expose their hypocrisy) there's whining and crying about it.

T crossing and I dotting only matter when it's something someone else says.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Sounds like a little taste of their own medicine. When they do it, it's OK but someone else does it (intentionally to expose their hypocrisy) there's whining and crying about it. T crossing and I dotting only matter when it's something someone else says.
:eek:mg:Hold on there big boy, who's whining and crying? I'm not and I doubt that Ms. Clinton is either. It is you guys that are getting all wound up about nothing because someone (Of your kind) didn't keep up, and then someone else didn't get their facts correct also.
And, here you are again, trying to make something out of nothing, even when there is a portion of the original document provided to prove it.
If you know someone that can read, get their help.
3rd time
clinton.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what your T crossing and I dotting has to do with Ms. Clinton and here security. But, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Shouldn't ole Chumpy remove security clearances for all the Democrats in Congress and Senate? After all, they are "Enemies of the State(Of Trump)"........Come on, you have to go harder towards a totalitarian state........

Now remember, Hillary murdered thousands, and has never been charged because she controls the whole govt' thru her DEEP state! Also, Putin is our pal, Debt is good, Mexicans are all bad, this should be a CHRISTIAN country with no allowance for other (Read Heathen) religions, and...oh yes, Texas was invaded by our military under orders from Obama, who "Hates the military and the military hates him!!!!!!!!!!" (YOUR worlds)....

Goofy Gop'ys...........(Ike is rolling in his grave at 10,000 rpm)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Shouldn't ole Chumpy remove security clearances for all the Democrats in Congress and Senate? After all, they are "Enemies of the State(Of Trump)"........Come on, you have to go harder towards a totalitarian state........

Now remember, Hillary murdered thousands, and has never been charged because she controls the whole govt' thru her DEEP state! Also, Putin is our pal, Debt is good, Mexicans are all bad, this should be a CHRISTIAN country with no allowance for other (Read Heathen) religions, and...oh yes, Texas was invaded by our military under orders from Obama, who "Hates the military and the military hates him!!!!!!!!!!" (YOUR worlds)....

Goofy Gop'ys...........(Ike is rolling in his grave at 10,000 rpm)

Actually, you’re the ONLY person I’ve ever heard say those things!

3CFD4D62-AE90-4136-99B0-F7E260182AA4.jpg

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
:dunno:
AND,
you didn't disagree, deny OR criticize any of it.
What's amazing is you posted in full sentences, I think that must be a first.
Way to go.
Go fuck yourself Jughead, you ignorant ass.
no one was talking to you.

Go harass your neighbors or something.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
No, we are just tired of your bullshit!

Reality
What have I posted that is not accurate?

Just because you can't handle the truth doesn't make it bullshit.

On the other hand, look at this thread from the start. Now, that's Bullshit.
First, your HOMIE'S start out with their inaccurate and stupid comments, and then you come along in their defense and chime in with your 100% inaccurate statement because you can't read. You then call mine bullshit. There is something wrong with you dude

Do I really need to post the actual words on the document a 4th time?
Do you have someone that can read it for you? They are not big words nor is it that complicated.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp and Clinton spokesman, Nick Merrill, agrees and validates this occurrence....
Yes, it was obvious she was going to lose her clearance due to the on-going email investigation and did not want to give President Trump the pleasure....... :rolleyes:

On Saturday, the Clinton sycophants at CNN helped publicize the idea that Clinton took the step to show solidarity with Brennan after retired Adm. William McRaven wrote a column in The Washington Post volunteering to have his own security clearance revoked.

“She read this message & decided to take the step of voluntarily withdrawing her security clearance, which she maintained after leaving her post as Secretary of State to write her book, customary for former Secretaries,” Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill wrote on Twitter.
“She did this quietly so as to not allow Trump to use our national security for partisan purposes yet again,” Merrill wrote.

And HRC's email problems are far from over...

“The State Department noted to Grassley and Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the judiciary committee, that it was still examining all of the documents it received from the FBI after the bureau’s investigation was completed.

“After its review is complete the State Department said it will begin investigating whether there were any ‘valid security incidents’ and whether Clinton or her staff broke any rules.”

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Actually, you’re the ONLY person I’ve ever heard say those things!

View attachment 1027333
Oh good grief......"We never heard of the Texas invasion story!!!!!" Geez...There was a whole thread on here and all of you were runnin' 'round buyin' ammunition because "Obama's gonna take our guns away!!!!!!!!!!" I believe the thread was called "That shit ain't gonna fly".....

That was a test...of the PPS......just before the election......What is the PPS? The Putin Propaganda System......Mainly Fox, but also Facebook, and other social media that you turn-coats spend all of your time on........Go Putin-Trump in 2020!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to thank Putin for helping you "Win in 2016" when he rides into town (DC) on a Golden Tank........

1 - 20 of 54 Posts