Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You see that same thing every Sunday, when a Ford slam drafts a Chevy it picks up that same impression.hil:)
hil:) Lets not get caried away now. Thought that only happend under caution. lol

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Sometimes under caution, sometimes in the pits, but mostly right after the race is over, and the chevy is still in front:D
Thats 'cause the Ford is pushing the Chevy....hil:)hil:)hil:):)hand

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
You see that same thing every Sunday, when a Ford slam drafts a Chevy it picks up that same impression.hil:) Ever notice how many chevys finish with "Focus" imprinted on the back bumper!
Funny...that was my first thought..."get the fock outa da way!":|err:p
"Course, the Roush-Fenway crowd is a little quiet these days...those guys over in Warp's camp are kickin ass! How 'bout that Mark Martin! Even in a Chevy (damn turn-coat) he's my hero.

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
No doubt the old man has still got it. Of course it is a little easier to win the Chevy.
I don't think there's anything easy about winning at Darlington. That track EATS cars and drivers.:|err

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Funny...that was my first thought..."get the fock outa da way!":|err:p
"Course, the Roush-Fenway crowd is a little quiet these days...those guys over in Warp's camp are kickin ass! How 'bout that Mark Martin! Even in a Chevy (damn turn-coat) he's my hero.
it helps when the roush guys are takin each other out...

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
it helps when the roush guys are takin each other out...
Jeez...what's up with that!:)sphss
That race was a disaster, but I tell ya', it's still one of the good ol' tracks. Pedal to the metal, GTF outta my way. Racing like racing should be. I thought Biffle was awsome.

·
Registered
435 Posts
guess next year after all the chapter 11 deals the track should be set for more clean racing since it will only be fords and toyota's on the track.:):)punch

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Wow...that's a helluva bump-steer correction. Can't you lower the rack?
...cause of the new strut angle...moves the "ball joint" upward at the spindle...also sits nearly 6" lower than stock..all one big puzzle.......and its a Ford. lol

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
...cause of the new strut angle...moves the "ball joint" upward at the spindle...also sits nearly 6" lower than stock..all one big puzzle.......and its a Ford. lol
I know the drill only too well. I just hate anything like that in single shear.

This is on the front of my Mustang::D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts