Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)hand Alisha & I want to thank All the DLB for a great year, met some new friends and had a blast with the old friends. :mad: Won't be going to Fleet Week, Engine making Oil & Eating Coolant. :(:( Be safe, see you next year.

:)devilROCKER DOWN :)devil

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Sorry to hear Roy
I need to stop by since i live less then a mile from you
MY PC wont let me send PMs,so shoot me an email
[email protected]

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Great talking to you on Friday as always and look forward to seeing you guys on the water next year. Feel free to call if I can help at all with the boat.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
ROY we wish you and your lovely wife a happy holidays ,see ya st patties day !!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
408 Posts
Roy, nice meeting you and Alisha this year. I will still go out a few more times this year...testing my new prop.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Pretty much same as Hookie day but on a weekend somewhere around St. Patricks day.
Love it. i'm in. I need another day out with everybody cause i felt like this year's hookie I spent too much time fixing my boat and towing others and missed out on much of the party. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
Mead,
Do you get 'Frequent Driver's Miles'?
Mark
Ha ha, i wish. About the best I've got is 4% cash back on fuel on my AMEX business card, so that helps a little....

I should do the math and figure out how many trips to the delta it would take before i've spent what I would need to put down on a house up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts