Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Hell the way O's old lady threw it around, Q might have taken the wild ride hisself......He might even be a Papa candidate for that matter. Never know with all that past sealed away who hit on it 9 months prior to O dropping in "parts unknown".:)sphss

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Playing it save

obama is playing all this foreign unrest the safe way. Saying nothing until all the chips have fallen leaves him squeaky clean in the aftermath. He has Hillary doing the dirty work, condemning the use of deadly force against rioters, and threatening legal action of crimes against humanity to any military forces killing civilians... But, obama is quick to jump into the mess in Wisconsin in order to back the union's cause..... I can see how he might have succeeded as a local community organizer, but it is becoming more and more apparent he is totally unqualified to hold the office of President.... Anyone can run a winning team, but when it's 4th and 35 it takes a real leader to solve the issues...AND know when to PUNT....
Ray

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
obama is playing all this foreign unrest the safe way. Saying nothing until all the chips have fallen leaves him squeaky clean in the aftermath. He has Hillary doing the dirty work, condemning the use of deadly force against rioters, and threatening legal action of crimes against humanity to any military forces killing civilians... But, obama is quick to jump into the mess in Wisconsin in order to back the union's cause..... I can see how he might have succeeded as a local community organizer, but it is becoming more and more apparent he is totally unqualified to hold the office of President.... Anyone can run a winning team, but when it's 4th and 35 it takes a real leader to solve the issues...AND know when to PUNT....
Ray
Ray, not only when to punt, he needs to figure out how to punt. His house of cards is getting very shakey as his ties to SEIU at home and back room support for the Muslim Brotherhood in the ME is becoming more and more evident.

Early supporters are slowly joining the ranks of the many who saw this clown for what he was early on. His charade grows weaker by each disaster he dances around, somehow always managing to be on the wrong side. 2012 can't get here soon enough.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Looks like this is one crisis he is going to let go to waste....pity too. Rhambo didn't teach him well. But like a true lefty he won't speak out against Qaddaifi as he, like Jimmy Carter, never met a dictator he didn't like.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Looks like this is one crisis he is going to let go to waste....pity too. Rhambo didn't teach him well. But like a true lefty he won't speak out against Qaddaifi as he, like Jimmy Carter, never met a dictator he didn't like.
Seems Bush, Chaney and their corporate buddies liked Quaddafi too.... a dictator's money is as good as any!!!

"....Soon after U.S. President George W. Bush dropped sanctions against Libya in 2004, when Gaddafi announced that he intended to give up weapons of mass destruction and expressed his eagerness to join the war on terror, U.S. and British oil producers and business interests jumped at the chance to expand into the country, which has been ruled with an iron fist by the unstable leader for some 40 years.
Some of the biggest oil producers and servicers, including BP, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Chevron, Conoco and Marathon Oil joined with defense giants like Raytheon and Northrop Grumman, multinationals like Dow Chemical and Fluor and the high-powered law firm White & Case to form the US-Libya Business Association in 2005. The members of its executive advisory council each pay $20,000 in annual dues to the group, which is managed by the National Foreign Trade Council, a coalition that seeks to facilitate international opportunities for U.S. companies. Most of the group's members have lobbied the U.S. government since 2004 to protect their investments in Libya or to iron out business problems with the regime. Bilateral trade with Libya totaled $2.7 billion in 2010, compared to practically nothing in 2003 when sanctions were still in force....."

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hell the way O's old lady threw it around, Q might have taken the wild ride hisself......He might even be a Papa candidate for that matter. Never know with all that past sealed away who hit on it 9 months prior to O dropping in "parts unknown".:)sphss
LOL! I doubt it though.

Q and his boys are like the ME Charlie Sheens.

Word on the street is He's hanging with a Russian Blond Bombshell.
I don't think he would have touched the Wookie even while in the throws of a week long dope binge!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Smart bomb got his attention

Z...As I recall, it was one smart bomb down his chimney that got his attention, and then he agreed to "play nice" with the world. He never agreed to give up his power over Libya, just stop playing with WMDs..... As is so often mentioned here, it wasn't up to the Bush administration to try to change Libya, as the USA is NOT the world's sheriff.... Now we hear from a Libyan insider that it WAS Qaddafi that ordered the Lockerbie aircraft bombing. If that is true, we need to pull a Noriega, (Panama), and kidnap his ass for trial and hanging.... And while we're at it, regrab the asshole that was released to die and make that happen sooner than later....
Ray

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
LOL! I doubt it though.

Q and his boys are like the ME Charlie Sheens.

Word on the street is He's hanging with a Russian Blond Bombshell.
I don't think he would have touched the Wookie even while in the throws of a week long dope binge!

I think OT was suggesting Qaddafi may have got intimate with Obama's mom. Might be Os daddy. you know National Inquirer stuff....The publication where Tex get most of his info free while standing in the checkout line with his evening thirty pack of Milwaukee's Beast. :)hand

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I think OT was suggesting Qaddafi may have got intimate with Obama's mom. Might be Os daddy. you know National Inquirer stuff....The publication where Tex get most of his info free while standing in the checkout line with his evening thirty pack of Milwaukee's Beast. :)hand
Why NOT? she was white trash!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I stand corrected Z, thank You. (I was simultaneously reading about the trials and tribulations of Katie and Tom in the new STAR, wasn't paying close attention..)

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I would bet Tex is a Lonestar man.:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I would bet Tex is a Lonestar man.:D
I'll put up with a lotta shitt, but Milwaukee's Swill will never be allowed in my cooler. Lonestar is cool for momentos and the Texas tradition but I'd only offer it up to my dog and horse, if I had one. They're more fun to bet on than ride, IMO.....;)

No boys, OT is strictly a microbrew man. Lot's of regional and local brews that actually have taste and the octane required. I even take a turn at brewing a batch of my own time to time. The US has some really great beers that put the big boys mass brewed swill to shame. This is my fight to shutdown the big Corps in the brewing industry Z. I hope you're proud of my efforts, for they are mighty.:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Seems Bush, Chaney and their corporate buddies liked Quaddafi too.... a dictator's money is as good as any!!!

....."
Z...As I recall, it was one smart bomb down his chimney that got his attention, and then he agreed to "play nice" with the world. .
Ray
Yep, we wanted him dead for a long time. Now we're ambivalent. He hasn't been causing a lot of trouble, the oil is getting delivered. And the alternatives to Q suddenly look much worse. No reason for O to jump in with both feet.

. I even take a turn at brewing a batch of my own time to time. The US has some really great beers that put the big boys mass brewed swill to shame. This is my fight to shutdown the big Corps in the brewing industry Z. I hope you're proud of my efforts, for they are mighty.:)devil
You go homey, stick it to the Man. :D

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Tex, aren't most of the big corporate breweries foreign owned now?......Hell, start a new US owned brewery and shut down the foreign stuff....

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Tex, aren't most of the big corporate breweries foreign owned now?......Hell, start a new US owned brewery and shut down the foreign stuff....
The growing numbers of microbreweries in the USA are doing the job and they "are" US owned. Quality brews at fair prices with far better taste.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Strings....

Looks like Barry/Dem Party and and the Col. have a lot more in common.

"The leader was giving each family 500 dinars, the equivalent of about $450. For most people here, that covers salary for a month or two."

Libya Christiane Amanpour Reporter's Notebook: Lines for Gahdafi's Cash Handouts - ABC News

:cowdodo:
Nah, Quaddify pulls his own strings, whereas obama's strings are being pulled by those dead set on destroying America as we know it.... obama's efforts towards economic recovery are a joke, a bad joke, and our recovery is NOT part of the puppeteers agenda..... If our economy recovers it will mean they have to start all over again with a different puppet in the future. This attempt at destroying America has been in the planning stages for decades, and obama WAS their main man. He has failed...... Failed them, and failed the American people. obama MUST be "shellacked" in 2012 if America is to survive....
Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
this is my fight to shutdown the big corps in the brewing industry z. I hope you're proud of my efforts, for they are mighty.:)devil
Yea! LMAO! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts