Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally rips Romney on his 47% gaffe should be very effective.
I would be really interested to hear the thoughts of the prf community with regards to these tv adds. thanks in advance for your responses

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
About 10 points less than 57 states...And just to make sure you get it, there are only 50 states...

BTW is that all you got? looser action-smiley-0691.GIF

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Since Ozero doesn't spend money in Ca. he only comes here to collect money from his blind sheep we don't get to see his TV ads. Since the simple majority of Califorians are moron-Democrats he takes for granted that Ca. is his....Wouldn't that be a hoot if Ca. votes Romney? That 55 EC votes would be pretty tough to beat even if Romney didn't win Iowa or Florida.

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Since Ozero doesn't spend money in Ca. he only comes here to collect money from his blind sheep we don't get to see his TV ads. Since the simple majority of Califorians are moron-Democrats he takes for granted that Ca. is his....Wouldn't that be a hoot if Ca. votes Romney? That 55 EC votes would be pretty tough to beat even if Romney didn't win Iowa or Florida.
If CA went GOP it's over. However, it'll never happen.

You can start a campaign to save the whales, don't waste gas to vote and you might be able to get a few % to stay home, but not the 20% required to win.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
If CA went GOP it's over. However, it'll never happen.

You can start a campaign to save the whales, don't waste gas to vote and you might be able to get a few % to stay home, but not the 20% required to win.
Never say never....stranger things have happened.;)

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
Never say never....stranger things have happened.;)
Based on what I saw by driving down to Glendale today for the Pro Italia bike show it'll never happen.

Tons of Obama stickers on cars on the way down, a few yard signs in-front of their 1400-2300 sqft 0.6-0.8 million dollar homes in Glendale. (According to Zillow - LOL?)

Saw nothing for Romney, unless people are just silent about it.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Based on what I saw by driving down to Glendale today for the Pro Italia bike show it'll never happen.

Tons of Obama stickers on cars on the way down, a few yard signs in-front of their 1400-2300 sqft 0.6-0.8 million dollar homes in Glendale. (According to Zillow - LOL?)

Saw nothing for Romney, unless people are just silent about it.
They are silent....They want the glass and paint on their car to remain as it was from the factory. I live in the liberal belly of the beast and I have see 1st hand what liberals do to cars that goes against ANYTHING they support. From propositions to candadates, if you are not in lockstep with them your insurance agent is going to hate you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yea they got 1 about some tire factory in china and how Romney is a cheater . Whata mess I'm moving to the Phillippines . On second hand who's runing for independent party?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
They are silent....They want the glass and paint on their car to remain as it was from the factory. I live in the liberal belly of the beast and I have see 1st hand what liberals do to cars that goes against ANYTHING they support. From propositions to candadates, if you are not in lockstep with them your insurance agent is going to hate you.
Good points and I was hesitant to put my sticker on my new car but I refuse to let people silence me. I have a sign out front that I am not too concerned about living in a Morman neighborhood with a few cops in the neighborhood as well. However,one of the officers that I mentioned did have vandalism in 2008 for a yes on 8 sign. Neighbors with the sign had notes put on their doors as well.

I was told to shut up 3 times today because of telling the truth by some liberal scumbags. That makes me talk more, which I can easily do! :happy:

As far as the OP, he doesn't vote, he doesn't care and he claims to be self employed. :)hammers

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Good points and I was hesitant to put my sticker on my new car but I refuse to let people silence me. I have a sign out front that I am not too concerned about living in a Morman neighborhood with a few cops in the neighborhood as well. However,one of the officers that I mentioned did have vandalism in 2008 for a yes on 8 sign. Neighbors with the sign had notes put on their doors as well.

I was told to shut up 3 times today because of telling the truth by some liberal scumbags. That makes me talk more, which I can easily do! :happy:

As far as the OP, he doesn't vote, he doesn't care and he claims to be self employed. :)hammers
At lease he can't key your car on PRF...Speak your mind with no reservation, you are safe here. This reminds me of a time I saw a VW hippie bus with a "SAVE THE EARTH" bumpersticker and it was spewing blue/black smoke from the tailpipe and other orifices....Don't know what was worse, the irony or the hypocracy.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing. You park in the Walmart parking lot (I don't shop there BTW) with a MR or anti-O sticker on your vehicle, better have good insurance with a low deductible.

And Gomez, so if some one speaks the truth, it is a gaffe? I think not, unless you are against telling the truth. Are you? :)hammers

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
At lease he can't key your car on PRF...Speak your mind with no reservation, you are safe here. This reminds me of a time I saw a VW hippie bus with a "SAVE THE EARTH" bumpersticker and it was spewing blue/black smoke from the tailpipe and other orifices....Don't know what was worse, the irony or the hypocracy.
True instead he implies that I am a thief stealing time from my employer as if he knows anything about me. :happy:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts