Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the trailers? Seems like instead of a documentary, it is just another LARGE spoon stirring the racial unrest pot.

Speaking of racists, I think Oprah is finally coming out. :)sphss

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Maybe, instead of doing a movie on how bad things were for black people 60 years ago, and trying to ignite a false rage in the black community, maybe she should do a movie on how an average, black, woman, with basic skills and average intelligence, can become one of the richest people in the WORLD based on just her blackness! This could happen only in America!! But no need to acknowledge or thank our country for that fact. Opra and her wealth are merely byproducts of manipulating emotions.

Not one dime of my money will go to this women if I can help it! She owes ALL AMERICANS a huge, and sincere apology for leading the effort to bring this fraud we are forced to call a president on our country.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Maybe, instead of doing a movie on how bad things were for black people 60 years ago, and trying to ignite a false rage in the black community, maybe she should do a movie on how an average, black, woman, with basic skills and average intelligence, can become one of the richest people in the WORLD based on just her blackness! This could happen only in America!! But no need to acknowledge or thank our country for that fact. Opra and her wealth are merely byproducts of manipulating emotions.

Not one dime of my money will go to this women if I can help it! She owes ALL AMERICANS a huge, and sincere apology for leading the effort to bring this fraud we are forced to call a president on our country.
I agree, Hussein and his associates," transforming the Country", has set back race relations decades. All the progress we made after MLK seems to be going down the drain. This fraud, asshole president is determined to minimize our Country in all aspects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts