Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Brains and the financial backing to get in there and get things done; an understanding of business too boot.:)bulb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hopefully the recent outrages about MADAM Boxer's comments to the General and the black gentleman representing the Black Chamber of Commerce will allow her to be defeated.

Then, how will we ever get rid of Pelosi, who represents probably the most liberal area of this country?

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I wonder why our resident race relations experts like "chill" have not commented on her raciest comments? Maybe that liberal bias coming into play again. Amazing how they took sides with Gates who is clearly the race baiting idiot and come to his defense with no knowledge of his comments and the situation yet she is on tape making raciest statements an yet not a peep?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Hopefully the recent outrages about MADAM Boxer's comments to the General and the black gentleman representing the Black Chamber of Commerce will allow her to be defeated.

Then, how will we ever get rid of Pelosi, who represents probably the most liberal area of this country?
If she pisses off the CIA anymore we won't have to.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
I wonder why our resident race relations experts like "chill" have not commented on her raciest comments? Maybe that liberal bias coming into play again. Amazing how they took sides with Gates who is clearly the race baiting idiot and come to his defense with no knowledge of his comments and the situation yet she is on tape making raciest statements an yet not a peep?
Maybe they just can't quite reconcile the internal conflict?:)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
While I'm not a fan of Barbara Boxer, Mr. Alford's behavior was that of a combative a**hole.
With the full knowledge that Barbara Boxer's behavior has also been deplorable at best and so very costly to our once-great nation, please elaborate which candidate you feel would be best given the choices - based upon their qualifications.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Amazing how they took sides with Gates who is clearly the race baiting idiot and come to his defense with no knowledge of his comments and the situation yet she is on tape making raciest statements an yet not a peep?
Did you expect honesty and fairness outta these 'people'?

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
While I'm not a fan of Barbara Boxer, Mr. Alford's behavior was that of a combative a**hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_jGD5nZ6U

Also, I agree that the arrest of Mr Gates in his own home, after it was clear that he was not a burglar, was wrong. Racist???? Probably not.
One thing that hasn't been widely reported was that Officer Crowely was trying to remove himself from the situation but Mr. Gates followed him ranting at him. That's why he was arrested. Mr. Gates was belligerent towards the officers and only showed a college ID and nothing that said that he was the occupant of the home. Officer Crowely was trying to confirm the occupant of the home when Gates continued his rant. It was at that time he was arrested. But I guess it's OK to interfere with an officer line of duty in you world. If he had not tried to follow up on the call and it really was someone trying to break into the home, he would have been called a racist for not investigating the break in.

G

·
One thing that hasn't been widely reported was that Officer Crowely was trying to remove himself from the situation but Mr. Gates followed him ranting at him. That's why he was arrested. Mr. Gates was belligerent towards the officers and only showed a college ID and nothing that said that he was the occupant of the home. Officer Crowely was trying to confirm the occupant of the home when Gates continued his rant. It was at that time he was arrested. But I guess it's OK to interfere with an officer line of duty in you world. If he had not tried to follow up on the call and it really was someone trying to break into the home, he would have been called a racist for not investigating the break in.
It's been reported that at the time that Gates was ranting, Crowley was aware that he was not a burglar. I didn't say that Gates wasn't being a dick. IMO, being a dick in your own home should never be cause for arrest.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
It's been reported that at the time that Gates was ranting, Crowley was aware that he was not a burglar. I didn't say that Gates wasn't being a dick. IMO, being a dick in your own home should never be cause for arrest.
IMO being a dick to an officer that's trying to protect your home is!!!!!!
Unfortunately the belief that it's OK to be a dick to the police is why the amount of respect has diminished.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
after all this i thing Gates is the one that brought up the race card just like Barry did
Of course he did. If blacks were to let go of the past what would they (not all, obviously) use as an excuse? What would divisive scum like sharpton and jackson do for money.....or publicity?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts