1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
She will get my gunz when she peels my cold dead hands from the grips... Enuff said... :|err

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Lady Justice now wears an eyepatch, not a blindfold, and no longer holds scales to weigh the evidence.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
This really isn't a surprise. She's simply replacing the other liberal judge. It doesn't change the dynamic. Don't take this statement as I approve in any shape or form.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I just wrote my racist Sen Landreau a go to hell note. :D

Won't do any good, but I feel better! :)

Charlie, you're right, but if something happens to one of the conservative judges between now and when we get the kenyan voted out, we're screwed.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
This really isn't a surprise. She's simply replacing the other liberal judge. It doesn't change the dynamic. Don't take this statement as I approve in any shape or form.
This one has absolutly no sense of honor when dealing with the US Constitution. I seriously doubt she even knows the origin of this country. All she cares about is evening a score in a game she feels she's been forced to play by the rules of others, others she's grown to hate and show contempt for whom she can now getback at for what she views, not what the Constitution dictates......She is a Racist!!!!!

·
I got nothing
2,037 Posts
I GUARANTEE had a white person been nominated and it was revealed that they had made a similar comment to the one she made about a well-rounded latina, the white person would NEVER have been confirmed and would have been labeled a racist...

·
1,512 Posts
" I would hope a wise White woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white/black/latin/asian male who hasn't lived that life."

Sounds good to me. What do you think? Think the woman saying it has a chip on her shoulder?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
This one has absolutly no sense of honor when dealing with the US Constitution. I seriously doubt she even knows the origin of this country. All she cares about is evening a score in a game she feels she's been forced to play by the rules of others, others she's grown to hate and show contempt for whom she can now getback at for what she views, not what the Constitution dictates......She is a Racist!!!!!
I completely agree. I do think there was a trade off for how hard this was pushed. On one hand, she shouldn't be a justice(no doubt in my mind). On the other hand, by this falling by the wayside, its really given alot more attention to the health care legislation and undoubtably the cap and trade in the fall. The media has had no choice but to cover the fiasco of this legislation. The fallout from the citizens of this country standing up and taking notice will have a greater affect on stopping the O agenda then the smaller battle of fighting the confirmation. Just how I observe it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts