Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like the Senate is going to vote on the HC repeal that already passed the House. It is looking like this has a real chance of being repealed.:D

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well it looks like the Senate is going to vote on the HC repeal that already passed the House. It is looking like this has a real chance of being repealed.:D
I hate to think of the total cost and government manpower that has been wasted over this HC "law".

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I can't help but wonder what goes through the heads of those dumacrats in the senate.
They still hold the majority so you know they will still stand their ground...
But they seem incapable of understanding that voting against repeal is a waste
of every bodies time.......they are probably some of last few people in the entire country that want anything to do with it...

And i wonder how it all fits in obamas head....is he trying to convince himself that the obvious just isn't true.....that he is right and 70% of the people in the entire country are making some kind of mistake?

Or is he thinking 'opps, i thought i could sell all those people anything i wanted, but they caught me and now i am going to have to figure out
what to say so i don't look like a looser.....

Cause for sure he is.....he was thinking that heath care deal was going to be his claim to fame....."I had a dream'.....of a health care bill that would make all patients equal. No matter what the illness, no matter how long they have had it, this is the new America, and no matter what the cost,
or how far we go into debt, those 30 million people who can't afford or refuse to pay for health care, will have it for free:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate to think of the total cost and government manpower that has been wasted over this HC "law".
I agree. the Dems are saying the Rep are wasting time repealing the HC bill and they should be working on jobs. Funny thing is this is what the Reps were saying when the Dems were wasting time on this piece of shit bill to begin with. :)sphss

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
I've already contacted both of my Senators and expressed my opinion. Thank God they're both Republicans. Yahoo!!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
All about posturing

It's all about posturing. Neither house will have the 2/3rds majority to override the Messiah's veto, and we KNOW obama will veto any repeal of obamacare...
Ray

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I can't help but wonder what goes through the heads of those dumacrats in the senate.
[/B]
It's all about posturing. Neither house will have the 2/3rds majority to override the Messiah's veto, and we KNOW obama will veto any repeal of obamacare...
Ray
Yup each Senator will have to defend his vote in the next election.

good comment:
it's appropriate that we see a realignment of "free states" and "slave sates."
Obviously, the slave states are beholden to their plantation masters in the Big House in Washington while the free states, like Wisconsin (Go Packers!), are in charge of their own destinies.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
As expected

As expected, the repeal failed along party lines, 47/51....... It really makes no difference, obama would veto any attempts at repeal anyway. Of course, even the messiah can't veto the SC.....
Ray

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Ray
But the American people, after clearly stating their disapproval of it and many other spending measures in the mid-term elections will now have a clear and concise statement about exactly whom must be removed in the next election. It's the only last ditch effort to redeem many of them from sure extinction in the next election.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Simple after today

But the American people, after clearly stating their disapproval of it and many other spending measures in the mid-term elections will now have a clear and concise statement about exactly whom must be removed in the next election. It's the only last ditch effort to redeem many of them from sure extinction in the next election.
Simple, just X out ALL those with a "D" after their name. The Senate vote was right down party lines....47/51.... Which is kinda strange, out of a hundred, we only get 98 votes? Who, besides obama votes "present".....?? Or, did somebody die?....
Ray

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Simple, just X out ALL those with a "D" after their name. The Senate vote was right down party lines....47/51.... Which is kinda strange, out of a hundred, we only get 98 votes? Who, besides obama votes "present".....?? Or, did somebody die?....
Ray
But isn't it 114 votes????? There are "57 states" aren't there?????:)devil

·
1,512 Posts
The two that went hiding:

Not Voting - 2
Lieberman (ID-CT)
Warner (D-VA)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts