Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are finally starting to cut funding for some of our "allies" in the middle east. The senate voted to cut funding to Egypt and Pakistan. It's a good start I suppose.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Im not shedding a tear for either country.

Given the Packis just sentenced the guy that helped us find Bin Laden to 33 years, I have to question their long term intent.

The Egyptians have been treating our ambassadors and press like criminals and need to rethink their their diplomacy tactics.

Uncle Dave

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Of course, our resident liberals will disagree. Any cut in spending is against the liberals handbook and all liberals know there is an unlimited supply of money coming from the remaining U.S. companies that haven't moved off shore or been forced to file bankruptcy yet - although small business bankruptcies are up 81% in California alone since their hero took office.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
[/QUOTE]

Well that was well thought out. I guess I'll change my view on this subject based on that brilliant reply.[/QUOTE] x2

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Im not shedding a tear for either country.

Given the Packis just sentenced the guy that helped us find Bin Laden to 33 years, I have to question their long term intent.

The Egyptians have been treating our ambassadors and press like criminals and need to rethink their their diplomacy tactics.

Uncle Dave
Yes. With Egypt being run by the Muslim Brotherhood, it's time to cut them off. We've been sending them a few $billion a yr. forever, so it's about time.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Yes. With Egypt being run by the Muslim Brotherhood, it's time to cut them off. We've been sending them a few $billion a yr. forever, so it's about time.

For the same underlined reasons we need to be cutting off parasite Israel as well.... American tax money needs to be used in America where it benefits our citizens :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
For the same underlined reasons we need to be cutting off parasite Israel as well.... American tax money needs to be used in America where it benefits our citizens :))THumbsUp
There's a big difference between states that knowingly house terrorists and thwart America's attempt at tamping them out and Israel. Wouldnt you say?

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
I would be demanding a refund from those scumbags. We paid them billions to help find Bin Laden. They laughed all the way to the bank.

I wonder if it's too late to cancel those checks.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I would be demanding a refund from those scumbags. We paid them billions to help find Bin Laden. They laughed all the way to the bank.

I wonder if it's too late to cancel those checks.
The account is 14 trillion overdrawn........they can't cash it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts