Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
saw it somewhere yesterday. sos different day. bump in the road. bump in the 10 billion victorville/vegas railroad. nothing that scumbag is ever accused of could possibly be a surprise, let alone shocking.

·
1,512 Posts
Senators are above the law don't you know.

Many of the power brokers in Nevada can't stand Harry, but they love him nevertheless for the pork he brings home.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I'm thinking i might like to move to nevada just to vote against that pos.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The media will sweep this under the rug since it doesn't further their agenda. Just like "Fast and Furious," Solyndra, Benghazi, eligibility questions and a myriad of other issues they should be investigating like a Tiger Woods affair or Watergate.

They've swept so much under the rug that it takes professional climbing gear to cross the floor.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Bingo. Anything the democrats do gets swept under the rug.

The media will sweep this under the rug since it doesn't further their agenda. Just like "Fast and Furious," Solyndra, Benghazi, eligibility questions and a myriad of other issues they should be investigating like a Tiger Woods affair or Watergate.

They've swept so much under the rug that it takes professional climbing gear to cross the floor.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
No need to move SHBH. There lots of people voting in counties they don't live in. You might have to vote a little earlier in AZ to get to Laughlin before the polls close. You might as well register 4 or 5 times to make the trip worth it.
Hey, i aint no freekin democrat:|err

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Which is why I suggested voting in Searchlight and not Vegas. You want to be able to get back home alive don't you?
Or i could just hire some voters, isn't that it's done now? Or does it even matter, the software for electronic voting has already been hacked. Anytime government is involved in anything Its either illegal, immoral,overcharged, overpaid,wasteful, inefficient and deceitful unless the dems
are involved and then it's all inclusive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts