258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Las Vegas odds makers show S.F 49ers a 3 1/2 point favorite over New York
Whats your idea on this spread ?
I think S.F will take it by 9

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
the niners look good, but NO aints turned the ball over 5 times and came very close to pullin it off..
doubt the Giants will turn ball over that many times:confused:
I work in SF and have to hear it for another week:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
the niners look good, but NO aints turned the ball over 5 times and came very close to pullin it off..
doubt the Giants will turn ball over that many times:confused:
I work in SF and have to hear it for another week:rolleyes:
3 turnovers in the first quarter. At the end of the first quarter I declared a Saints loss. Saints deserved to lose with that kinda playing. Then they turned it around and actually led the game after 5 turnovers. At that point I declared the 49ers deserved to lose for having that much of a chance and blowing it. Then they won with seconds to go. Great game to watch but made great only because both teams sucked half the time.

Ah well. Brand new club level season tickets for next year in the dome. Superbowl is going to be in NOLA next year too. If we make it, it's going to be an even bigger party on Bourbon than it was in 2009. I will definitely be there just like I was in 2009. My football season is pretty much over now so go giants!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would give this one to the NYG...
1.There playing great football and Eli is in a zone...( For the S.B )
2 They have both sides of the football O & D..The reason I have them pick to win it all..
3 Alex Smith is still the QB for the 49ers..( he had a great game last week but NO has no D )

I just hope the 49ers don't pass on a chance to pick up someone like Flynn after there win on sat..They have a great team but we all know it takes TD's not FD's to win in the playoffs..Great turn around season for the 9ers..

Just my 2 cents..Should be a great game.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Dont know why they are giving the 49ers the edge here... maybe just to make it interesting? But Smith is a mediocre QB compared to Manning, and if it werent for the 9er defense last week, and N.O. mistakes they would have been blown out (as expected)!

If 9er defense shows up like they did last week and stops NYG - and Smith plays like he did in the last 2 minutes of last weeks game they have a chance at the big bowl. A chance is all thats needed.

I will go with the chance and let it roll - 49ers by at least 3 :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
49ers 17-13.

At home with incredible defense.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Spread is SF -2.5.
Ill bet you dinner of your choice; Brian.

I've got San Fran.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Hey Brian

Straight up it is. Send me an email if you have any new projects happening. I know you normally have some great stuff happening over there this time of year. Let me know; so we can let the rest know. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've been a Niners fan since I was a kid. It's great to see them back in the championship game. They do have a great defense, and like the saying goes, "defense wins championships"...however you still need to score points to win. If Alex Smith has a good game, they should do fine. I'd like to see an old school SF vs. NY championship brawl like the good old days...with the Niners coming out on top, of course.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Ok nice tan on the girl. I would say go Giants but I have $$ on 49ers and a free meal on the line with Brian @ BD Marine.

So GO 49ers.

·
Registered
177 Posts
only 2.5 spread at sfo means the g men are favored. but being from MI go Harbaugh. not to mention eli is a little beatch for refusing to play for the chargers if they had drafted him.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
only 2.5 spread at sfo means the g men are favored. but being from MI go Harbaugh. not to mention eli is a little beatch for refusing to play for the chargers if they had drafted him.
Giants im telling you! Im so glad Eli did cause we would SUCK with Rivers!!!!! Dont hate appreciate come on!!!!! :happy:

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Moderately low scoring game with SF winning 20-17

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Forty Whiners will win.....Then I get the girl because girls like whinners....I mean winners....right?:)eh:)

By the way, I never was really impressed by "The Catch" between Montana & Clark (No offense to either player) but was truly impressed with the catch at the end of last weeks game....That was a hell of a catch...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts