Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
World Class Detailer
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the story.
I sold a shade canopy to a board member over a year and a half ago and never got payed or even a phone call to set up a payment schedule, let alone he's a customer of ours and a friend. Rumor on the street is he's loosing his house and i'll be damned if i ever see any kind of payment then or let it go with the house, so i will offer up this shade canopy that is 40 feet in length and 12 feet wide made by Coast -to- Coast, very good quality !!

This is a stationary unit you bolt into the ground, it does not fold up.

Im going to reposses(sp) it !!............if your interested in it ? pm me and we can talk.
Thanks, Doug.

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
Here's the story.
I sold a shade canopy to a board member over a year and a half ago and never got payed or even a phone call to set up a payment schedule, let alone he's a customer of ours and a friend. Rumor on the street is he's loosing his house and i'll be damned if i ever see any kind of payment then or let it go with the house, so i will offer up this shade canopy that is 40 feet in length and 12 feet wide made by Coast -to- Coast, very good quality !!

Im going to reposses(sp) it !!............if your interested in it ? pm me and we can talk.
Thanks, Doug.
How mucho? Also, do you know what the disassembled dimensions & weight would be?

Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Big Doug: Shade canopy repo man :D

You might want to take some proof of ownership with you when you are in his back yard re-aquiring the thing. ;)

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
So what does it look like? Is it a flat roof? I'm somewhat interested.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Are we gonna see a picture of it?

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
Said person does not happen to own a big cat does he? If so I have seen it in his backyard in havi. If it is said canopy, I may be interested depending on the price:D Pm me with a price.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Do you really want to see a picture ?......if so, i'll go get some.
I have not a clue what this thing looks like. I do need a canopy though so if you could, it would be great. Do you have a site that I can go to from the manufacturer?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts