Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· The Pool Bitch
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could have been there. Linda had to work, and I have to go in on Monday for a big ole epidural on my back. It's jacked right now and no way I could have made the drive.
It sure would have been nice to see everyone. It's funny how tradgedy brings people close together. I'm sure Bobby was smiling.

· You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
I wish I could have been there. Linda had to work, and I have to go in on Monday for a big ole epidural on my back. It's jacked right now and no way I could have made the drive.
It sure would have been nice to see everyone. It's funny how tradgedy brings people close together. I'm sure Bobby was smiling.
Report back with a thread on the Epidural if ya can.
That's a HUGE BFD.
Hope it went well.

· The Pool Bitch
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This will be the tenth one I have had. Usually don't do shit, but this time the doctor said she will flood the whole lumbar and sacral area rather then trying to focus on a specific level. So, we will see, but antyhing has to be better then the last few days have been.

I will let you know, and thanks Ross

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.