Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys (Rick/Tony/Ron),
I sure hope this is still on for Fathers Day weekend. I busted my butt getting my Cougar done for CFW , but now since my kid crashed his I'm not draggin' out there. I'm really pumped, I just finished the boat (fired it up today) and may actually just wait to lake run it with you guys that weekend. Kind of a safety in numbers deal.
I haven't seen you guys pumping up this event. Did your loud ass alcohol zoomie flats get everyone kicked off Shawano?!
Here it is.......ready to run! Jocko

Attachments

·
Mr. Potato Head
640 Posts
NICE job on the boat Dave!!!!! Some people might be their, I won`t the poeple in Shawano don`t realy want these type boats on the lake. So we found a lake in Mich. that we are trying. It`s smaller but the sherriff just drives right by. To bad, Shawano was a nice place to go. If you go their just make sure your deal is 88db or less at a idle the D.N.R. guy is a real prick.

·
Registered
720 Posts
NICE job on the boat Dave!!!!! Some people might be their, I won`t the poeple in Shawano don`t realy want these type boats on the lake. So we found a lake in Mich. that we are trying. It`s smaller but the sherriff just drives right by. To bad, Shawano was a nice place to go. If you go their just make sure your deal is 88db or less at a idle the D.N.R. guy is a real prick.
He said he would work with us and give us to 89-90db. Free check at the ramp if you call him he will meet you at the ramp. If not, then it's cat and mouse. Just shut it off and "play the dam thing won't start". They can't force you to start it or make you get off the lake if it don't run either. Besides it's hit and miss if he is even out there.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Well my boat is 98db at idle so Im not playing the peckerheads game lol. & after the stunt I pulled on him last labor day. With me giving him a bullshit story and then taking off on him leaving him in a daze of confusion of what just happened to me. I made him look like a fool. With the old bo and luke duke trick on ROSCO. Im sure the boat & my face will bring back some memories for him & I just might get arrested

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
You guys test the waters at the new spot and let me know maybe I can plan a trip later this summer or next year with a new ride.

·
Registered
934 Posts
LOL No seeweed bud... It is a chain of lakes. I have been up there about 5 times this year ran right by the dnr. Running zoomies. Saw the sherrif in the parking lot they waved. I havent had any issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts