Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what happened to Chris?? Another old friend I have not spoken to for quite a while. Sent him an e-mail and it came back as undeliverable. Does he still frequent the forums??

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Anybody know what happened to Chris?? Another old friend I have not spoken to for quite a while. Sent him an e-mail and it came back as undeliverable. Does he still frequent the forums??
I have not seen him on the forums, however he was in havi last month.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He didn't work the boat show for Advantage this year, usually see him there. Sounds like he is still boating.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
he has not been doing the shows for the last couple years. seems like work has been keeping him busy and he seemed to have been traveling lots.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I e-mailed him last year and he replied telling me he was in the middle east on business. Same e-mail addy doesn't work anymore. I know he has been real busy. Hope he and his family are doing well.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
I e-mailed him last year and he replied telling me he was in the middle east on business. Same e-mail addy doesn't work anymore. I know he has been real busy. Hope he and his family are doing well.
all seemed well, pm me your name and number and i will forward to him to get in touch with you. I am sure he would be glad to hear from lots of his old buddies.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Somebody start a thread about Absolute and he will show himself....lol

Never mind, he didn't rear his head in there either.

Both Tim (MidLifeAdvantage) and him are just very busy....

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I was recently thinking the same thing,hadn't seen or heard from Chris in awhile so i put in a call to him and he stopped by my work about a month ago and says all is well just been very busy.
Kind of miss him around here huh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts