Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Shaq passes a physical tomorrow he is a Phoenix Sun. Pay back is a bitch to all you Laker fsans. GOOOOOOOOO SUUUUUUUUNNNSSSS:)hand:)hand

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Payback? LMFAO read the other thread. The suns are pathetic and show that they are truly desperate by making this trade. Have you even been paying attention to the Lakers? hahahaha.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Payback, for what? That the Suns have not ever won ANYTHING? Take the fading star, it worked out well for Miami as you can see...
I am not a basketball fan. The Suns have never had a center. Maybe Alvin Adams. Ever since they lost the flip with Milwaukee for Lou Alcinder . Kareem.
I don't know how he will fit in with the fast pace but they got to do something.

PS RD and the Lakers SUX

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
I agree. Sad to say but Shaq has had his day. Trading Marrion will be a loss to the Suns IMO.

·
Registered
656 Posts
LMAO.....ok. Oh no...........we're doomed. Not Shaaaaqqqq........yikes!

Ok, back to reality.... I wonder how Steve Kerr could pull such a bonehead move. Shaq's done. Past done. Suns are setting fast! Sounds like they got advice from Donald Sterling. Is the West really big enough for two Clippers? Is Shaq going to be their announcer? Good luck, there. Bye bye now. :)hand

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...goryId=2459788

phoenix is buying a 1985 Mustang GT with 450,000 miles on the odometer and a rod knock for what it cost new in 1985. Then they are going to go out and try to run the the indy 500 with it. LOL

What a joke! I am sure the Lakers FO is laughing their ass off right now too, thinking how petty the suns really are.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I kind of liked the Suns.....before. Oh well, they had a nice run. Sad, just sad. Hey Phx. fan, feel free to join all the other bandwagon Laker fans. You'll enjoy life much more! :)grn

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...goryId=2459788

phoenix is buying a 1985 Mustang GT with 450,000 miles on the odometer and a rod knock for what it cost new in 1985. Then they are going to go out and try to run the the indy 500 with it. LOL

What a joke! I am sure the Lakers FO is laughing their ass off right now too, thinking how petty the suns really are.
Don't shoot the messenger. I was knocked off my chair watching the news tonight. Maybe he will have a reincarnation with the Suns. Can he play more than 12 minutes a game. I don't think so..........:mad:

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Don't shoot the messenger. I was knocked off my chair watching the news tonight. Maybe he will have a reincarnation with the Suns. Can he play more than 12 minutes a game. I don't think so..........:mad:
Well, when the messenger comes running in saying "pay back is a bitch" you have to question him. :D

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Its a done deal?

No longer confident they can win a championship with their current roster, the Phoenix Suns have agreed to a blockbuster trade that will bring them Shaquille O'Neal, pending results of a physical, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said Tuesday.

O'Neal will travel to Phoenix aboard a private plane, the source said, to undergo an MRI on his ailing left hip Wednesday. If he passes the physical, the Suns will complete the trade by sending Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Miami Heat.

The Miami Herald first reported the Suns and Heat were in serious discussions regarding the trade.

Johnny Ludden is the NBA editor for Yahoo! Sports. Send Johnny a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

I am truly sorry suns fans, you should seriously slay Kerr, nice work for your first year. :(

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, when the messenger comes running in saying "pay back is a bitch" you have to question him. :D
Shoot the messenger I just can't believe the Suns did this. Marion only has 1 year left and he is not happy. The Suns rebuilding was based on run and gun they now have a gun that has to be towed. Phoenix has never had a center. I think I don't know what to think about this. :p

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Shoot the messenger I just can't believe the Suns did this. Marion only has 1 year left and he is not happy. The Suns rebuilding was based on run and gun they now have a gun that has to be towed. Phoenix has never had a center. I think I don't know what to think about this. :p
Come on over and enjoy the Lakers, they are close enough to you. :) We spread love, not hate! :D

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Arizona native. Got to support the home teams. I am used to abuse. Go SUN DEVILS..........
Throwing in the flag? its all good, I can respect you following your home team, I am the same way, until DILLF made me scratch off one of them! :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
They were going to lose Marion at the end of the year or have to pay him big bucks to stay which wasn't likely. Maybe Shaq can run for 5 mintues, take a 5 mintue break, run again and so on.

I like Shaq, but do not like the trade. Reporters here have been writing that Marion has been playing poorly on purpose to get out of here. That article came out after his sorry performance about 1 week ago. Something like 5 points and 3-4 rebounds???

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
They were going to lose Marion at the end of the year or have to pay him big bucks to stay which wasn't likely. Maybe Shaq can run for 5 mintues, take a 5 mintue break, run again and so on.

I like Shaq, but do not like the trade. Reporters here have been writing that Marion has been playing poorly on purpose to get out of here. That article came out after his sorry performance about 1 week ago. Something like 5 points and 3-4 rebounds???
The suns could probably put together a package to make a run for Elton Brand or Marcus Camby, but shaq? ugh.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
This move surprises me for several reasons, but the main one is somebody in the FO thinks that run and gun small ball will not get it done. Which it never has gotten it done, but now they are telling the coach, your style does not work, here is Shaq and do something with him. And if he doesn't, he will probably be blamed and let go. Hope this doesn't happen, but that could be the start of the franchise going down again.

The suns got rid of 1st round picks and Kurt Thomas for nothing because they did not want to pay the tax, now they will have to pay it for the next couple of year as Shaq has two more years after this season at 20mil a season. They would have been better off keeping KT and just adding Skinner. This is taking two steps back to take a step forward, with little chance to improve after this if this experiment does not work. They will have no trading assests or pics to trade with in the case they fail to win it all.

The Suns defense and fast break game has suffer now, Marion was a very good defender and fast break player. Shaq does not play defense like he use to and has not for a while, even going back the Dallas series that won them that ring, Mourning was the defensive anchor of that championship. It will be easier for teams to get to the paint now, and when they do, Shaq will foul them as he does not like to move his feet anymore, or jump for that matter.

I wish them luck with Shaq, they are hoping to do what Miami did with out looking at the down side if things don't work out. I have to give Pat Riley credit, he has gotten rid of some terrible contracts when nobody thought he could pull it off. At least Riley won a ring doing it, hope the Sus can too.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Maybe the Suns will try to run thier fast paced offense with Shaq. Then we can see him in the stands as he trys to heal.:)hand
Or perhaps they just want to get a guy who can make them some money off of jersey sales.:)bulb

1 - 20 of 256 Posts