Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning a trip to Shasta this summer??? Would like to meet some of the members in person.. Steve

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend I have plans to meet friend at CFW. Maybe next time we can get together. Thanks for responding............. Steve

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
This weekend I have plans to meet friend at CFW. Maybe next time we can get together. Thanks for responding............. Steve
there will be some of us at CFW also in the tent sites close to the ramp

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Anyone planning a trip to Shasta this summer??? Would like to meet some of the members in person.. Steve
Steve,
There's a few more of us going up next weekend for a week or so. My family and I along with some will be up there on the 24th through the 1st. If that works for you, we'll be staying at Antler's RV Park on the Sac Arm.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Steve,
There's a few more of us going up next weekend for a week or so. My family and I along with some will be up there on the 24th through the 1st. If that works for you, we'll be staying at Antler's RV Park on the Sac Arm.
We'll be there from Aug 1st - the 8th, staying at Sugarloaf...

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Shasta

Hi Steve.
Every year, you and the gang are at Antlers the week before we get there.
I will be at Tahoe on the 1st-3rd for our anniversary, then move straight up to Shasta on the 4th for a week. One of these years we will get our schedule mixed up and see you at Antlers.
See you at TP. :)devil Al

·
AARP Member
732 Posts
Hi Byron.
I am in spot #1, close to the store. Usually on the dock by 10am or so. Did you say you have a Roll-Bar boat now? If so, you might find me before I see you. See you there. Al

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Hi Steve.
Every year, you and the gang are at Antlers the week before we get there.
I will be at Tahoe on the 1st-3rd for our anniversary, then move straight up to Shasta on the 4th for a week. One of these years we will get our schedule mixed up and see you at Antlers.
See you at TP. :)devil Al
Al,
Our reservations start the Wed following Father's Day every year and made a year in advance. We tried a couple of years ago to change but we would have to get on a list for anyone that might cancel. You're right though, one of these years we'll try to meet up there again. Actually, I'd just like to move up that way altogether.

B

·
0 Posts
Hi Byron.
I am in spot #1, close to the store. Usually on the dock by 10am or so. Did you say you have a Roll-Bar boat now? If so, you might find me before I see you. See you there. Al

We'll have our trailer in X6 and the rest of our group will be spread out a bit. I do have a roll bar boat now, its blue and white. You'll most likely see us this weekend since we're planning on coming out Saturday to watch some of the fun. From what I gathered you guys will be with Keith and Maggie? We'll be sure to come over and say hi. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Shasta 448, say thats a real beautiful boat. I think I have seen it around. Pretty fast I guess. Saw it turn 9.60 at Nitro Nationals second year in the water. I bet that was really squirrley being a true flat with no runner bottom. Maybe see you around Shasta!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts