Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I think most but not all will agree that help for the short term is understandable but what these phucks do is make it a lifestyle. There is nothing Transitional about . Maybe it should be called Help for the useless.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
If by transitional she means from cradle to grave, from one generation to the next, then I have to agree with her dumb ass, we should quit calling it a safety net.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
who gives a flying f**k what this stupid bitch says! we all know what her objectives are! f**k her, stupid give me, give me, give me,, dumb ass slut and those are the nice things I have to say about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Platinum Member
2,014 Posts
who gives a flying f**k what this stupid bitch says! we all know what her objectives are! f**k her, stupid give me, give me, give me,, dumb ass slut and those are the nice things I have to say about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's the gift that just keeps giving

The stupidest person in politics,

She is so fucking dumb she ask the NASA people during the Mars exploration with robots

Will we see where the astronauts landed

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Lets make it sound better so people don't mind using and abusing it. :cool:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She's the gift that just keeps giving

The stupidest person in politics,

She is so fucking dumb she ask the NASA people during the Mars exploration with robots

Will we see where the astronauts landed
LOL!!! And considers herself to be a "freed" slave. :)sphss

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
We get a regular dose firsthand around here.....Some friends ran into her a dinner a while back. Had there pic taken with her as a joke. Real sarcastic stuff that went right over her head.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
We get a regular dose firsthand around here.....Some friends ran into her a dinner a while back. Had there pic taken with her as a joke. Real sarcastic stuff that went right over her head.
You have to ask yourself, realizing how stupid she is, can you imagine how stupid her supporters are!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
You have to ask yourself, realizing how stupid she is, can you imagine how stupid her supporters are!
No need to imagine, just read a few of CVX, Shue, R&J, 1986, etc. posts for a sample..

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems I remember something about moving district lines to involve enough minorities to give her the majority vote. Old Texan may be able to elaborate.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Where are all those genius's today, the ones who can't offer arguments in defense of their zero-hero.
Probably waiting for a press release from Carney, so they know what to think......

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Seems I remember something about moving district lines to involve enough minorities to give her the majority vote. Old Texan may be able to elaborate.
Yes they did move her district lines around. Real odd district as it stretches around topography like the ship channel wetlands area.

But don't think it's only minorities. A good chunk of her district includes the Houston Heights area. One time high dollar area that declined with urban blight, but now is being "reclaimed" by liberal yuppies and young professionals. SJL's hubby is a UH Prof and she has a lot a academia support. This is why she is so hard to defeat. She's had a couple strong black qualified businessman take her on, but the diversity of her support trumps the effort.

For all her stupidity, she actually has a strong organization going, mainly due to geography as mentioned, just not entirely minorities. She owns Houston's white liberals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts