Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to fast forward to hear her idiocy... Houston is 50' below sea level... WTF???

FF to 2:14... :)hand

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
That dimwit Shelia learned everything she knows about the danger water poses from Hank Johnson who predicted Guam would " tip over ".

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Typical Dumb Ass Democrat Politician....Houston is 50 to 80 feet above sea level and she lives there and represents the area?
God Help Us!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
:duh:
Ok, so she misspoke. The city of Houston is 50 feet above sea level and not 50 feet below. WOW! Other than that she gave a rational presentation.
If only we had a President that could describe a situation without reminding us how big the crowd was at his inauguration, and still claims the media is lying, or how bad the devastation he saw was in Houston, when he didn't go there or see anything near there. He still hasn't made an effort to talk with the Mayor of Houston. He did send Mike Pence for a photo op, to pick up a few branches.

Yes, she did say below when it should have been above sea level. She is at least involved, so if that's the biggest complaint, so be it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Yes, she did say below when it should have been above sea level. She is at least involved, so if that's the biggest complaint, so be it.
Your stupidity continues to amaze me....of course she is involved, she lives there and represents the area.....or gets paid to and attempts to...lol!
God help us!
Interesting to hear her say the "Black America Relief Fund"...heaven forbid if there was a White America Relief Fund!

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Your stupidity continues to amaze me....of course she is involved, she lives there and represents the area.....or gets paid to and attempts to...lol!
God help us!
Interesting to hear her say the "Black America Relief Fund"...heaven forbid if there was a White America Relief Fund!
Not Stupidity.....Simply a case of Acute Liberal Tardnoma (ALT) .......a neurological disorder that takes total control of a mind set which weakens the mind by eliminating logical thought processes and dismisses any and all recognition of common sense......unfortunately, once infected, these symptoms will rapidly progress as ALT makes the victims experience delusions of superiority and they feel "warm and fuzzy" which only feeds this delusion...and it's incurable!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Not Stupidity.....Simply a case of Acute Liberal Tardnoma (ALT) .......a neurological disorder that takes total control of a mind set which weakens the mind by eliminating logical thought processes and dismisses any and all recognition of common sense......unfortunately, once infected, these symptoms will rapidly progress as ALT makes the victims experience delusions of superiority and they feel "warm and fuzzy" which only feeds this delusion...and it's incurable!

:signhuh:
Do you enjoy posting really stupid things? ALT is already used as an abbreviation for many things, but yours is not one of them. Stop trying so hard you look foolish and desperate.
It appears your Tardnoma is even a made up word to suite your bizarre attempt at fantasy.

Since this is a boating site, try posting something related to boating for a change. Otherwise, you're just another troll trying to create problems and wasting everyones time.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
God help us!
:dunno:
Your writing amazes me.
You write, "Your stupidity continues to amaze me," then you agree with what I said, when you say, "Of course she is involved." What is it that amazes you about that, and how do you come up with the stupidity comment, when you agree? My guess is you're just easily amazed, and I suppose you're amazed the sun comes up in the East every day too. Or, have you noticed?
You post some really dumb things.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Your writing amazes me.
You write, "Your stupidity continues to amaze me," then you agree with what I said, when you say, "Of course she is involved." What is it that amazes you about that, and how do you come up with the stupidity comment, when you agree? My guess is you're just easily amazed, and I suppose you're amazed the sun comes up in the East every day too. Or, have you noticed?
Look Genius...when you post "She is at least involved"...it's her district and she is being paid...of course she is involved!
And just so you know the sun doesn't come up....we rotate towards it in an easterly direction....LOL!
God you are an idiot!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Your writing amazes me. My guess is you're just easily amazed, and I suppose you're amazed the sun comes up in the East every day too. Or, have you noticed?
Your quote!
"Since this is a boating site, try posting something related to boating for a change. Otherwise, you're just another troll trying to create problems and wasting everyones time."
Couldn't have said it any better....Practice what you Preach Once Again!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Your quote!
"Since this is a boating site, try posting something related to boating for a change. Otherwise, you're just another troll trying to create problems and wasting everyones time."
Couldn't have said it any better....Practice what you Preach Once Again!

You obviously aren't looking at the boating sections either. I do post there also.
You're such a jerk.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Look Genius...when you post "She is at least involved"...it's her district and she is being paid...of course she is involved!
And just so you know the sun doesn't come up....we rotate towards it in an easterly direction....LOL!

God you are an idiot!
If you want to get technical, we don't rotate towards the sun, we rotate around the sun.
Have you ever heard anyone say, "Oh, look we're rotating towards the sun?" I haven't.

Most normal people refer to it as, the sun coming up in the East.

So, now you're saying, "Of course she is involved!" Isn't that exactly what you accused me of being stupid for posting? Now you agree it's correct. You have some real issues to deal with. It might help if you'd try being rational and stop trying to pick fights.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If you want to get technical, we don't rotate towards the sun, we rotate around the sun.
Have you ever heard anyone say, "Oh, look we're rotating towards the sun?" I haven't.

Most normal people refer to it as, the sun coming up in the East.

So, now you're saying, "Of course she is involved!" Isn't that exactly what you accused me of being stupid for posting? Now you agree it's correct. You have some real issues to deal with. It might help if you'd try being rational and stop trying to pick fights.
Look Dumb Ass...you posted "ATLEAST" she is involved...it's her fucking job to be involved! You make it sound like she is doing something special as a volunteer.
Rational you say! I don't know how it is down in Texas but at night when I am asleep I am farther from the sun and in the morning when it gets light I am rotating closer to it...LOL!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Look Dumb Ass...you posted "AT LEAST" she is involved...it's her fucking job to be involved! You make it sound like she is doing something special as a volunteer.
Rational you say! I don't know how it is down in Texas but at night when I am asleep I am farther from the sun and in the morning when it gets light I am rotating closer to it...LOL!

You read it the way you wanted to, that is in a negative manner as usual. I didn't indicate in any way she was doing something special.

LiquidDan
"Rational you say! I don't know how it is down in Texas but at night when I am asleep I am farther from the sun and in the morning when it gets light I am rotating closer to it...LOL!"

.................... Okie dokie..:notsure:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ok, so she misspoke. The city of Houston is 50 feet above sea level and not 50 feet below. WOW! Other than that she gave a rational presentation.
If only we had a President that could describe a situation without reminding us how big the crowd was at his inauguration, and still claims the media is lying, or how bad the devastation he saw was in Houston, when he didn't go there or see anything near there. He still hasn't made an effort to talk with the Mayor of Houston. He did send Mike Pence for a photo op, to pick up a few branches.

Lets not forget when olaimo the genius thought we had 57 states... :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Here is something that a lot of you simply don't get.....Most Democratic politicians are idiots.........AND.....Most Republican Politicians.....>are Idiots, too!<

Who the heck would WANT to be a politician? Only a very arrogant (Or stupid) person.......The system might be (Basically) the best we can come up with....But it still hands power to the people who WANT the power, which equals the WORST people.....

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Lets not forget when olaimo the genius thought we had 57 states... :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

Yes, he did mis-speak back in 2008. It was near the end of the campaign and he was tired.
I just wish we didn't have President that mis-speaks numerous times every day. I'm sorry, but what I see is that this one just lies and speaks of HIS glorious accomplishments. You know, like his meeting flood victims and seeing the Houston devastation, when in fact he did not meet any victims and was not near the flood damaged areas. He hasn't even seen a need to talk to the Houston Mayor. He did have time to have a campaign rally though. He may be your type of guy, but he's not what I think of wanting to represent the US or make decisions that impact me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts