Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was getting on the freeway at Greenriver this morning I saw at least 40 police cars (not exagerating), news vans, and fire vehicles. It appears a Sherrif who is an avid hiker is missing in that area. I have never seen a response like that before. Hope they find him. I saw a police car there last night, but it was just one with its lights on. Kinda wierd. Anyone have any updates on this?

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
AM news said that he is an experiance hiker and that was his faverite area. Also said that he was reported missing at about 6:30 PM last Sunday.

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AM news said that he is an experiance hiker and that was his faverite area. Also said that he was reported missing at about 6:30 PM last Sunday.
Wow. It was a mob scene this morning and they had yellow crime tape up.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
BREA (CNS) - A search is being carried out in the foothills and mountains of the Cleveland National Forest for a Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy reported missing by his wife, authorities said today.

The missing man is an avid hiker and runner whose gray Ford F-150 pickup truck was discovered Monday by Corona police at the end of a fire access road south of Green River Road and the Riverside (91) Freeway in Riverside County, said Sgt. Bill Smyser of the Brea Police Department.

Smyser described the missing man as an employee of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and a resident of Yorba Linda, which is patrolled by Brea police. The man's wife reported him missing Sunday evening, Smyser said.

Deputy Rick Pedroza of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau said early today that the missing man is an L.A. County sheriff's deputy.

Volunteers with the Riverside Mountain Rescue Unit, law enforcement officers, search dogs, and at least one Riverside County Sheriff's Department helicopter are carrying out the search, Smyser said. He said the search was postponed early today but would resume at first light.

The missing man is described at 6 feet 2 inches tall, 205 pounds. His name was not immediately released.

·
6,873 Posts
From your post you are causing the reader to believe they are doing something EXTRA SPECIAL because he is a cop...
I am simply saying they do that for everyone,
Carry on

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From your post you are causing the reader to believe they are doing something EXTRA SPECIAL because he is a cop...
I am simply saying they do that for everyone,
Carry on
Your always trying to put a dramatic spin on these things Miguel. That wasn't my intention at all. Not even going to bite on this one.

·
6,873 Posts
Your always trying to put a dramatic spin on these things Miguel. That wasn't my intention at all. Not even going to bite on this one.
NOPE, Maybe you outta read post 1 and 3 that YOU WROTE....

G

·
As I was getting on the freeway at Greenriver this morning I saw at least 40 police cars (not exagerating), news vans, and fire vehicles. It appears a Sherrif who is an avid hiker is missing in that area. I have never seen a response like that before. Hope they find him. I saw a police car there last night, but it was just one with its lights on. Kinda wierd. Anyone have any updates on this?

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UM you are the one following me around harping on every little word I say.....
What? Where? I started this thread and you posted in it. I brought reality over to the RE thread and you vanished. I'm not fighting with you, but you say a lot of condescending things in driveby postings that are uncalled for and cause the pot to be stirred. That being said, I'll be honest to say those are the threads I read the most.........:p:D

:)hand

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
What? Where? I started this thread and you posted in it. I brought reality over to the RE thread and you vanished. I'm not fighting with you, but you say a lot of condescending things in driveby postings that are uncalled for and cause the pot to be stirred. That being said, I'll be honest to say those are the threads I read the most.........:p:D

:)hand
So Nord..........if Kilr stops quick and you go missing up his azz......will they send a large search party or a small one??? :rolleyes:

·
MEDIUM PIMPIN!!!
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So Nord..........if Kilr stops quick and you go missing up his azz......will they send a large search party or a small one??? :rolleyes:
LOL............ impossible. He is so full of sh*t you couldn't even fit mini me up in there.................:)sphss lol

1 - 20 of 102 Posts