Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Some Specs...

Dart 540 (actually 534 CI - .030 underbored)

SRP Pistons with 10cc dome

AFR 335's with a little kiss from Steelcomp

Edelbrock T/R with a BIG KISS from Steelcomp

cstraub custom ground bullet solid roller cam.

2 holley 6109's that have been reworked by C&J and opened up to 850 usable CFM each.

10.3:1 compression ratio set up for pump gas.

Let the guessing begin! I'll update the thread when I get back from Westech...

Jeff

·
steelcomp was here
26,512 Posts
Wow, does that look nice! You really did an outstanding job there, Jeff.
Don't forget to take your headers with you. They will make more power than the dyno headers.
Good luck and sorry I can't be there. Tell Brule' I said hi and give me a call if you have a chance.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I feel like an uncle in the waiting room. Beautiful Mill!! Good luck today and let us know the out come.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
It is certainly a good looking mill. Love the old school look with the finned valve covers!

OK, I'll put my best guess at 863hp

Good luck and don't forget video!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
1.43x534=763.62hp, how much torque? Great looking package, good luck in the torcher chamber.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Don't forget to take your headers with you. They will make more power than the dyno headers.
Side note/Question:
Do you run water through them on the dyno too? Wont they "blue" in you don't? Just curious.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
I see I'm on the high side of the guesses. Why hasn't anyone guessed 909.1hp @ 6200, 823 lbs/ft @ 5200? :stir: :happy:

I honestly would love to see back to back results. I don't think there will be any question about the dyno this time around. If the last results were at all accurate, and I assume they were since it turned the pump the rpm's it should have... This mill shouldn't be too far off of that number.

Names and reputations are on the line. Good luck to all involved and associated.:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
847 HP and the power will fall off by 6200 RPM!

·
Registered
721 Posts
6109's

Some Specs...

Dart 540 (actually 534 CI - .030 underbored)

SRP Pistons with 10cc dome

AFR 335's with a little kiss from Steelcomp

Edelbrock T/R with a BIG KISS from Steelcomp

cstraub custom ground bullet solid roller cam.

2 holley 6109's that have been reworked by C&J and opened up to 850 usable CFM each.

10.3:1 compression ratio set up for pump gas.

Let the guessing begin! I'll update the thread when I get back from Westech...

Jeff
Who and where is C&J I need a 6019 base plate and one of those 540's or 555's that's later this wnter. But I need a base plate now.

Thanks
Grady

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Who and where is C&J I need a 6019 base plate and one of those 540's or 555's that's later this wnter. But I need a base plate now.

Thanks
Grady
562-229-0222 They may can help! Grady you just need to update some!:)
They are in California!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts