Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
Well since we didnt make Shasta you know we will be at this local event.
Sounds like an absolute blast. More reason to ge my boat ready to go.

See ya there,

Racer

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the weekend is near.If you dont have plans,Head over to Windmill Cove.Its shaping up to be the largest event ever held at Windmill!!!!Its going to be a huge party:)devil:)devil Sponsored by Corona(I've heard the Corona girls are going to be there).There going to have a volleyball tournament, all kinds of contest.If they get enough girls to have a BIKINI contest,there will be a ca$h award.So load your boat with hot girls,and see if the have what it takes to bring home the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.If you have to much to drink,sleep in your boat or bring a tent and party thru the night!!!!

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Name Change

Maybe you should have changed the name of this post, from Ship to Shore, to Hot Chicks, Hot Boats and Beer at Windmill Cove, I bet you will get more hits! I'll be there buddy :D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
should be by there sometime saturday gotta water test anyways:D keep a eye out for the ol'cruiser

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to see everyone,We had a great time!!Sat. night at Windmill is straight comedy,you just have to EXPLORE.I will remember that night forever!!!! I just about pee peed my pants with the shit going on when the sun goes down:)devil:)devilGOOD TIMES FO SHO

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts