Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a idea how much it would be to ship a boat 1200 miles? Its a 19' . Any experices with it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think in many cases you need to know where point A is and where point B is. Could be as low as a couple hundred bucks if someone is going to a location empty!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I've shipped quite a few and I'd estimate from $800.00 to $1100.00 by a certified, insured shipper. You can get a fly-by-nighter a lot cheaper, but it's a huge risk if the boat is worth anything.
Duane HTP

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I've used U-Ship too and had good luck. They are supposed to be insured, but make them show you their policy to be sure.
Duane HTP

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts
Fort Mojave, Arizona to Terrell, Texas. Were the Uship insured?
You don't see that town mentioned very often unless it is Jamie Foxx on a talk show. I graduated high school from Terrell. Who bought the boat? Sorry no help on the shipping.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You don't see that town mentioned very often unless it is Jamie Foxx on a talk show. I graduated high school from Terrell. Who bought the boat? Sorry no help on the shipping.
Haha yea Jamie foxx is the talk of the town.. Im going to, but i dont know if im going to drive to AZ to get it or have ti shipped. Depending on cost really. Its worth the 1000$ to have it shipped but deff not 2000.. like someone quoted me.

·
AKA OhOneWS6
2,637 Posts
Haha yea Jamie foxx is the talk of the town.. Im going to, but i dont know if im going to drive to AZ to get it or have ti shipped. Depending on cost really. Its worth the 1000$ to have it shipped but deff not 2000.. like someone quoted me.
Ah. So you are the purchaser? What lake do you frequent? are you registered over on THB?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts