Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a shipper that the use to ship out of the country with? I am shipping a package that is approx 13x13x36, weighs about 100 lbs. Fed Ex and UPS wanted about $1000 without insurance. Need some help on this, if anyone can direct me to a better more cost effective shipper.

Thank you
Jim
928-770-4394
[email protected]

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ran into the same problem shipping to Zimbabwe. The best rate for me was to go to the USPS. They will direct you to one of their boxes and they were the most cost effective for me.

Regards, SSC

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Boat?

Isn't Lil Rick a longshoreman?:)bulb Maybe there is an empty container going that way?................Hell, engineer the Sanger to run on salt water and just deliver it.......................:)hand

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isn't Lil Rick a longshoreman?:)bulb Maybe there is an empty container going that way?................Hell, engineer the Sanger to run on salt water and just deliver it.......................:)hand
Why don't you use that new off-road forklift and deliver it for me :)devil

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Find a shipping agent, they ship bulk to other countries, it would be the most economical way.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know that it's none of my business, but be very carefull shipping to South Africa if it is something that someone purchased from you using a credit card. South Africa is one of many countries that are huge in credit card fraud.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I ran into the same problem shipping to Zimbabwe. The best rate for me was to go to the USPS. They will direct you to one of their boxes and they were the most cost effective for me.

Regards, SSC
thats how i always did it.. there and australia and new zealand always went usps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts