Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Antique Member
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to reading my August-September Classic V-Drive Club of America Magazine and was delighted to see that Scott and Andy made the DL's Feature Members of the Month position!! Scotts "Shiver Shot" is one hell of an engineering marvel. Every time I check it out it amazes me how much work it took to make it all come together. Scott told me that the system he designed and built is his "Therapy".The boat does draw one hell of a crowd where ever it is. Andy had a photo of his Fineline Drag hydro, which is a work in progress. All I know about that project is that I would like to borrow the engine for about 6.5 seconds!! Congrats Scott and Andy:)devil:)devil
Denis

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Well sumbich !!! :)devil Congrats Scott & Pops !!! I can attest there's just a couple hours involved in those rides. This year maybe we'll see some seat time instead of the models taking up space !!! :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
pretty cool guys. cant wait to see the photos of it. it is a nice piece and alot of work has been put into it. congrats scott and andy. :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I finally got around to reading my August-September Classic V-Drive Club of America Magazine and was delighted to see that Scott and Andy made the DL's Feature Members of the Month position!! Scotts "Shiver Shot" is one hell of an engineering marvel. Every time I check it out it amazes me how much work it took to make it all come together. Scott told me that the system he designed and built is his "Therapy".The boat does draw one hell of a crowd where ever it is. Andy had a photo of his Fineline Drag hydro, which is a work in progress. All I know about that project is that I would like to borrow the engine for about 6.5 seconds!! Congrats Scott and Andy:)devil:)devil
Denis
Thanks guys for the kind words (wasn't always that way - lol) I was suprised to see it in there. The Fineline hydro is actually mine, but it would not be without the help and encouragement from my good friend Andy and son Bret - thanks guys! :)devil

Andy is building a hydro that will be very different and bad ass, but . . . uh . . . waaaaaaayyyy to complex for ol' LSR!

Here are a couple pics of the day we picked up my Fineline . . . oh and one of Shiver Shot in it's present state . . .

Water transportation Vehicle Boating Recreation Boat

Vehicle Water transportation Speedboat Boat Car

Motor vehicle Engine Auto part Automotive engine part Vehicle

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
"Too complex" ? This comes from a guy that built a boat with 36 Turbo's, 76 Waste gates, 58 Flux Capacitors, 18 miles of hose and wires, plus who knows how many other top secret parts in it...:D:D:D I don't think so...:):)hand

Steve

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
GIME MY DAMN BOAT!!:D :)hand

Hay if you want to see more cool pictures of finelines there are some good pictures in Wild V-Drives! :D Glad I could help here... :)hand

·
The Maverick
538 Posts

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Congrats bruddas! Hey Scott, remember towing it with a Caddy? I believe your statement was "Hell I'm just glad it didn't sink!" That boat is a landmark in time. Let's face it, how many other guys have chicks come up and want you to stick your face between their tits because of your boat?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Congrats bruddas! Hey Scott, remember towing it with a Caddy? I believe your statement was "Hell I'm just glad it didn't sink!" That boat is a landmark in time. Let's face it, how many other guys have chicks come up and want you to stick your face between their tits because of your boat?

Since we have to leave things up to our imaginations these days...:)sphss

That there statement was about as good as it can get c'mon !!:)devil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts