Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like some Iraqi reporter threw his shoes (both of them) at GWB at a news conference today.

And the SS did nothing. wtf?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
i just seen the vid...sure had alot of time to launch off to shoes before he got takin down. good thing they werent shoe bombs:)st

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
the guy had enough time to throw 2 shoes. he could have easily gotten off 2 shots.
I'm sure they screened the hell out of the participants. The addage, " I wouldn't want to be in his shoes" has new meaning for the dipshit reporter. One thing that has always impressed my about Bush is how he takes things in stride.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure they screened the hell out of the participants. The addage, " I wouldn't want to be in his shoes" has new meaning for the dipshit reporter. One thing that has always impressed my about Bush is how he takes things in stride.
He actually ducked them pretty good. I'm thinking some SS heads are gonna roll.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I try to simplify my life by just worrying about what goes on around me.Basically family, friends, and work. I can control those things. I can't control what goes on in other parts of the country and the world. That's a job for someone else. This allows me to sleep easier at night. Staying away from the news helps too. The reporting seems very bias to me.
I really don't care for Bush, but thats who's in charge, then so be it.
With that been said when I saw that Iraq throw shoes at Bush and knowing what that means to Iraqis. Like me flipping the bird. A rush of anger came over me. I wanted to to kick that guy ass! I thought I didn't give a shit, but I guess I do. How cool would it have been if Bush rushed over there and jumped on his ass. Or flip him the bird and left taking every solider with him.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I try to simplify my life by just worrying about what goes on around me.Basically family, friends, and work. I can control those things. I can't control what goes on in other parts of the country and the world. That's a job for someone else. This allows me to sleep easier at night. Staying away from the news helps too. The reporting seems very bias to me.
With that been said when I saw that Iraq throw shoes at Bush and knowing what that means to Iraqis. Like me flipping the bird. A rush of anger came over me. I wanted to to kick that guy ass! I thought I didn't give a shit, but I guess I do. How cool would it have been if Bush rushed over there and jumped on his ass. Or flip him the bird and left taking every solider with him.
Well said, and it isn't funny.

But don't be so moody...:D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Made me mad. The SS should have lit the guy up. But no, they gave him enough time to throw the 2nd shoe. Not acceptable imo.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Saw it on the news. Those Iraqi's sure can throw a mean focking shoe. I too was surprised that the SS didnt do anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts