Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone need a bitchen Shoe helmet for half the price? 275 and its yours. I had it on twice on two rides. Still has the new helmet smell. It is size xl. I'll ship it on your dime where ever you want it, and if you live in the IE will even consider door to door delivery if there is a little beer in it for me! Sorry some of the pics are blurry, no scratches I can see.

~Brian

· About 500' AGL
2,239 Posts
Thats an RF-1000 GSXR. Same as the RF-1000 Matte Black but with Suzuki GSXR Logo. The Shoei website does not advertise the GSXR logo'd helmet anymore and the plain Matte Black RF-1000 MSRP is $384.99 HelmetCity.com has it for $346.49. Bikebandit.com still has GSXR helmets in stock for $494.96....MSRP on the GSXR Helmet was $549.95.

This is a great helmet for a great price. Very comfortable and SNELL approved.

· Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats an RF-1000 GSXR. Same as the RF-1000 Matte Black but with Suzuki GSXR Logo. The Shoei website does not advertise the GSXR logo'd helmet anymore and the plain Matte Black RF-1000 MSRP is $384.99 HelmetCity.com has it for $346.49. Bikebandit.com still has GSXR helmets in stock for $494.96....MSRP on the GSXR Helmet was $549.95.

This is a great helmet for a great price. Very comfortable and SNELL approved.

Thanks for the help Mudpumper!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.