Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good shop in northern california that services performance/race boats?

·
rollin on the river
1,929 Posts
Boatmasters II is the place...:)devil

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Bill,
You can also give Joe Shelfo at Precision Marine in Fairfield a ring or pm him here in this board. I'd also suggest Jim Coffey at Performance Jet in Sebastopol, he's also here on Performance Boat along with having his own section on the Laid Back Board.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bill,
You can also give Joe Shelfo at Precision Marine in Fairfield a ring or pm him here in this board. I'd also suggest Jim Coffey at Performance Jet in Sebastopol, he's also here on Performance Boat along with having his own section on the Laid Back Board.

I pick my boat up from Jim today, so far I like him, he dosen't lag or throw my pretty boat outside like a side project..

Great guy, I was just wondering if there was anywhere closer to the Delta..

I'm excited as hell to get her back! I'll blast out a run today weather its warm outside or not LoL.. :)devil

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
I pick my boat up from Jim today, so far I like him, he dosen't lag or throw my pretty boat outside like a side project..

I'm excited as hell to get her back! I'll blast out a run today weather its warm outside or not LoL.. :)devil
hey bill where abouts do you live?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
San Francisco, but I don't keep my toys here 'cause I tend to play with chromed out stuff and there's lots of salt moisture in the air (rust city)
cool shit!! i wouldnt wanna tow anything around the city streets either!
i work out in south city off of grand ave towards the water!

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts

Ahhh, so it's your boat he was telling me about. :) What time are you heading up to Jim's? I think I might take a ride over to see him myself today to pick up some of that oil additive he sells.

707, I was down near your work the other day. I dropped my headers off at Sanderson Headers on Railroad to gt them coated. I'm hoping to pick them up this Saturday.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Performance Marine Specialties right at the base of the Antioch bridge if your looking closer to the delta. Talk to Henry Abidie.

·
Some guys never learn.
658 Posts
San Francisco, but I don't keep my toys here 'cause I tend to play with chromed out stuff and there's lots of salt moisture in the air (rust city)
I know all about that salt moisture. Grew up in Daly City. Learned how to patch rusty bodies.

Gotta give a vote for Boatmasters as well. I live close to them in Livermore.

Joe Shelfo in Cordelia is no slacker either. Especially if your talking V-drive or jet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Performance Marine Specialties does great work and knows how to setup boats, whether its a big Sport boat or V drive. Henri does great work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts