Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any shops in nor-cal to get blower parts like pulleys and spacers, adapters, a-n hose fittings.:)grn thats not going to charge a arm and leg:|err

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
is there any shops in nor-cal to get blower parts like pulleys and spacers, adapters, a-n hose fittings.:)grn thats not going to charge a arm and leg:|err
i got almost all my parts off of EBay...saved a bundle! :)...RBS has nice stuff, but too pricey!...u can prob p/u most of what u need from people on the boards

FastRat

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
see Mikey at cp - bds distrubuter ? Or Mikey at Rex- great overnight service -- no one services you LIKE MIKE!:D

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got almost all my parts off of EBay...saved a bundle! :)...RBS has nice stuff, but too pricey!...u can prob p/u most of what u need from people on the boards

FastRat
this is what i thought.:)hand

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Pat

For my fittings I use

http://www.sweetperformance.com/product/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=10

PM Superdave013 on the boards he is the owner and he is great to deal with. My stuff always arives within a day or two and I have never had an issue with any one them.

When I am in a pinch I go to Vic Hubbard in Hayward they have a good selection at a fair price.

Or you can always hit up Summit Racing

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
never thought of c.p. they have quite alot on the website and they prices are good. looks like i am going for a drive:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts