Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
She looked happy.:))THumbsUp:D I really enjoyed that. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea Most of em are:D We were all stoked. I still had some pedal left. I didn't want to break anything before the upcoming trip. Glad you liked it sanger rat.

Not much to hold on to in the back seat. Its wasn't as rough as it seemed.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still learning how to drive a tunnel. :p My foot wants to stay into it. I'll get it sooner or later.

·
Banned
989 Posts
cool vid...gotta love saguaro when its busy....believe it or not folks but it gets WAY worse than that. i'm no expert but from the vid it looked like you may have been oversteering a bit and if one of them sponsons catch then??????? i've only driven tunnel outdrives so maybe its different driving a tunnel jet? i'da been wearin a vest dude. :)bulb :)

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next time out I'll do that Brian. It really wasn't that fast. You know how Saguaro is. That was a smooth afternoon:D I had the diverter down for a good part of that ride back to the docks. This diverter isn't as fast as the one on my Kachina.

If I live long enough I'm sure I'll catch on.;)

Funny but the faster this hull goes the better it rides. Beats the hell out of the same ride back in the Kachina! Now that ride Ide have my jacket, Helmet & kidney belts.

·
Banned
989 Posts
Funny but the faster this hull goes the better it rides..
thats what is nice about a pickle fork. trim up, hammer down and let it fly :D the more air under there the better :)devil of course you'll want to ease off if it unloads :D

watching that vid didn't make me miss it at all out there. my ol lady watched it and before i told her where it was she said "looks like saguaro". but weekdays are killer. i'm gonna put a new intake gasket in this week and maybe run out friday afternoon.

·
Banned
989 Posts
cave, did you hear about the truck pulling the boat that creamed the guy on dobson & 60 at the light on top of the bridge? i guess the guy in the car didn't make it. we were leaving laughlin and getting the traffic report for phoenix and thats what it said. i was hopin it wasn't you or my other neighbor. once we got home i saw on tv that it was a f250 with a production boat. looked like an older cobalt

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No I didnt here anything about it. With MCC right there I can hear some nasty collisions from the pad.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Jimmy that was a nice ride thanks. I can't wait to meet up with you again this summer. I have to get a few things ironed out on my boat and I'll be out there with you. Take it easy and have fun.

OK

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I'm still learning how to drive a tunnel. :p My foot wants to stay into it. I'll get it sooner or later.

Jimmy great vid. looked so much funner than what i was doing over the weekend. On conditions like that just bring the diverter down alittle bit. it shouldn't unhook. thats my 2 cents.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
very nice thanks,my god that was rough:|errsounded good ,good luck with it:D

·
Mesa AZ
439 Posts
That was great cave we both sawed that 28ftr off . I love it when the little guy spankes the big guy and he had twin motors ha ha ha ! Unfortunatly you only see me for a second in the channel but cool vid . thanks for posting it . this summer will be great.Another summer of whipping up on the big guy boats:|err:|err:|err. whos your daddy!!!!!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Damn that was fun. Thanks for the vid. Beats my day at work. I might have to watch that again tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jimmy great vid. looked so much funner than what i was doing over the weekend. On conditions like that just bring the diverter down alittle bit. it shouldn't unhook. thats my 2 cents.
Hey I'm open for suggestion. You cant see my left hand but its on the diverter switch for most of the time. I just need more seat time. :D
My bro Marco was doing all the videoing from the back seat sitting in the middle of the back seat. He said it was tough to hold the camera steady for the whole trip. Theres more to the vid. I kinds turned to the left real quick and he slid to the right side of the seat. No one was hurt in the making of this movie.

Bubba that Hallett is way fast.

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
My kidneys hurt after watching that.
Thats where "Da Eastsiders" boat. That is why I cant run a heavy backcut shoe. I have to set my gullwing up conservative:mad:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts