1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Cant be true. That area is a gun free zone and there are signs saying so. :D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
An Obama voter that just found out her healthcare isnt free or another Toyota “unexplained acceleration” incident.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
TOo bad the GUBMENT is shut down, it looks as if there was a major shortage of feds running around there to protect the LAMEO one...:shock:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Why would someone shoot at an empty building?...lol

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
The only shot fired were from the secret service. Female with a small child tried getting into the White House first, then drove towards the capital building where she was shot and killed.
I'm thinking she was the baby momma of obummer, could it be true? Dead woman tell no tails.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
The only shot fired were from the secret service. Female with a small child tried getting into the White House first, then drove towards the capital building where she was shot and killed.
I'm thinking she was the baby momma of obummer, could it be true? Dead woman tell no tails.
:54:

·
Just Me
4,058 Posts
Do you really think Zero was fooling around with women? There has been an unusually high accidental death rate among Chicago gays since Zero took office. Just saying.....

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Something don't sound right about what happened but i bet once they get their story's straight it will sound just fine.

I am always concerned when police shoot someone who doesn't have a weapon and the officer isn't in imminent danger.

"The woman continued on to Garfield Circle — just outside the west entrance of the U.S. Capitol. A video taken at the scene shows officers with guns drawn approaching her stopped car. The car can be seen taking off as officers shot at her."

Shooting at a car as it's leaving isn't right at all.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Gotta sneaking hunch this was suicide by cop , it was almost a slam dunk she'd bring down a firestorm , be interesting to see the results of the investigation sincerely hope the surviving child gets a good home :hmmm:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
THe lady probably saw just how "affordable" the ACA health care is after logging into her local exchange online, got her estimated monthly premiums and THEN lost it... :))eek:)) :angry::((((((

:54:

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I don't get it, she was unarmed but they still had to shoot her? Is that now the penalty for killing a fence?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I don't get it, she was unarmed but they still had to shoot her? Is that now the penalty for killing a fence?
Look at the bright side, of that 5,000,000 rounds of 40 cal AMMO that D.H.S. ordered, now they only have 4,999,830 left to use on US... :)grn

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Careful Bruce, any talk of ammunition can be construed as a death threat.

I mentioned the cost of a single round of .223 in a sarcastic post to scrotum Squeezer over at riverBrownsplace and got reported as threatening to shoot him.

So yeah, it seems perfectly reasonable
according to the Obama tribe to shoot pretty much anyone for anything they deem a threat.
it makes no difference if they are armed, male, female, with child etc.
As citizens we no longer have ANY "rights" as defined by our BOR.
We have only "allowances" as the emperor deems.

Speech that got Breitbart assassinated by Obama (NDAA) - YouTube

1 - 16 of 16 Posts