Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
This should be moved to the political or outboard section where I don't go. Not here to discuss my political opinions nor my opinions on abortion or religion for that matter.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
6,873 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Why can't we have the right to abort everyone between -9months and age 120?
What we need to know should retroactive abortion be legal
Everytime I decide I am going to take a firm stand on this and say NO!, Some unbelieve dumbass comes along and manages to convince me there may be a case for it.

I am still against it, but the idea of putting some people back where they came from still intrigues me.:hmmm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
6,873 Posts
Must not be restricted to boaters....You know people that still boat.
Really!!! is that the best you have.....whats the matter tired of sucking up to everyone and playing titilly winks over there....
Denise go home erase your web history before daddy gets mad and bans you

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
This should be moved to the political or outboard section where I don't go. Not here to discuss my political opinions nor my opinions on abortion or religion for that matter.
If they move it there is will get no response. Those guys don't even no what one is. They all suffer from Daine Bramage
Ya know, I don't pick on people because they put car motors in boats, so what's your problem? Or are you just a crusty old fuck? :shock: :hmmm: :)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Car motor? Wow, do you get complimented on your vast knowledge often?:rolleyes:

Pretty weird. Why would someone building a car motor fire it on an engine stand with boat headers? :hmmm:
Take the headers off and I bet it will bolt right in my second gen Camaro. Try that with my Evinrude! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I personally don't believe in abortion, but I don't push that view on anyone. However, if someone didn't want their baby, I would be more than happy to take him/her off their hands.

I do find it weird how the liberals are so eager to save the whales, fringe toad lizards, ocean, etc., but couldn't care about the unborn baby. Just having a baby, I can tell you there is a heart beat early on in the first trimester and in my view there is a life at that time.

If you want to kill someone, why not go pick on the child molester, murderers, etc., instead of the defenseless unborns. Keep the child molesters and murderers alive and kill the unborn babies....way to go!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.