Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Just say'n"

I'm sure a lot of people have good info that could go into a sticky at the top of this section. It would be great to have a "one stop shop" to check out. I've been searching all over the place and seeing bits and pieces, most of the sites/photo's won't load up anymore. I see lots of people have lots of questions on how these things work, come apart and go back together.:yes::yes:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Go to v-drive.com Art Anderson put together on of the best step pictorials I've seen.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to v-drive.com Art Anderson put together on of the best step pictorials I've seen.
Yep, I've been reading them over and over (to the point I am now dreaming about gears and spacers :D ).... I think a lot of info could be added for new guys like myself, and it'd be nice to have a "go to" thread on these boards.

I'd damn near shit if I could see a u tube video on a rebuild! :D

·
My Peace
670 Posts
I've wanted to collect a lot of that kind of info over on hotboatdatabase.com. I'll have to ask Art if I can re-host his tutorial as a starting point for a how-to section. It would be cool to have info for all the major v-drives as well as other specialized marine equipment- it's all very hard to find on the internet, and as you said, tends to be scattered around in forum posts.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've wanted to collect a lot of that kind of info over on hotboatdatabase.com. I'll have to ask Art if I can re-host his tutorial as a starting point for a how-to section. It would be cool to have info for all the major v-drives as well as other specialized marine equipment- it's all very hard to find on the internet, and as you said, tends to be scattered around in forum posts.
110% I think it would be awesome to have all the info in one thread. It'd also be awesome if your willing to do it! :wink2:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
v-driveboat.com

The thread is long gone. No text, no pics.

Yeah, that's what I mean about it being hard to find. I think this is taken from that original post...(thanks to flatbroke)

Laid Back Boaters • View topic - Casale V-Drive Rebuild

Not too sure.... like I said it's all over the place. The above link it great, but could be a bit better explained for newbies like me.

If I wasn't in a hurry to get my shit in the water, I'd take the time now to take pictures and do one, but the wife is cranky enough at me for spending as much time as I do in the shop now! Also, I would not be able to explain everything..... I just know this part came from here, so it's going back.... or atleast I hope so! :D

Damn, gn7 ya beat me to it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts