Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
DONT GET ME STARTED................big lakes (mead)i have no problem with...but ...
the river nothing over 24ft :p:p:p

i was at lake elsinore a while back and the guy had a 42 fountain with capsule cockpit//cmon thats is so stupid on that little lake he was running wide open..you cant tell me at 100 mph + he could see all thats going on with the lake.......

my 2 cents if its a offshore boat it belongs offshore in the ocean......
ok now you can bash me..............remember im old school..go easy;)

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
NOTHING OVER 21 FT ON THE PARKER STRIP.NO ROLL BAR BOATS AND NO PWC...:p
NOW IVE JUST REVISITED THE 60'S 70S,FLATS, HYDROS AND SOME 18FT JETS...:grin:
AHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS....
NO NEED FOR LIMIT ON LAKES LIKE MEAD,HAVAZOO.MOJAVE OR THE OCEAN

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
I don't understand why so many people are bitchin. When you go to buy a boat, you buy what fits your needs which includes where you boat. When you search for boats you have to take into account the size and quantity of boats that are on the water now days. You can't buy a 18' Hydro and take it out on Havasu on a busy weekend and complain about the boat traffic creating too much chop for you. Its not 1980 anymore. Buy a boat that fits your needs.
you also need to fit the needs of the waterways.....

does a 36 ft offshore boat need to be on the river (parkerstrip) NO
why would you,when havasu is right there...wide open water for you..
makes no sense to me but im ol school...its not the 70/80's anymore
its the yr of the biggest blingiest loudest music rules the water ways now..
i quess i just dont get it...if i had a nice big boat i would be all over mead,havasu,mojave even ..i quess we used to race up and down the river trying to be the coolest in my days now its cruise/park in the biggest boats to be the coolest
ahhhhh thats my 2 cents........im old..everything changed...:deadhorsejz2:

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
NOTHING OVER 21 FT ON PARKER STRIP OR ANY PART OF THE RIVER,,,I saw a 40ft cat dual canopy doing a 100 plus in parker he is gonna kill somebody on a jet ski or small boat he cant see clearly..dumb azz m/%[email protected]#

TAKE IT TO HAVAZOOOO OR THE OCEAN AZZWIPE

1 - 6 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.