Performance Boats Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Don't ban shit. That's why we live in America!!! Run what you brung and quit yer bitchen. If you can't afford a big boat, work harder....if your fancy is a small boat change where you boat.

We have many options is this ***ked up free country of ours, so feel free to use them to serve your boating desires best. It's a free country, don't hate on the guy who worked hard for his big boat because I garantee he was in one just like yours 10 years ago.

Carry on

·
Registered
404 Posts
Don't ban shit. That's why we live in America!!! Run what you brung and quit yer bitchen. If you can't afford a big boat, work harder....if your fancy is a small boat change where you boat.

We have many options is this ***ked up free country of ours, so feel free to use them to serve your boating desires best. It's a free country, don't hate on the guy who worked hard for his big boat because I garantee he was in one just like yours 10 years ago.

Carry on
Is that always rue??? lol;)

·
Premium Member
782 Posts

Carry on
Well said !
No more rules.

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
Really big boats on the river/small lake is like a Snowbird in the Walmart parking lot driving a motor home and towing a Jeep Liberty. They do it because they are allowed to and because they only think about what they want and now how their actions affect everyone else. And just like the snowbirds, some of the big boat operators are curtious and are more than capable of handling their boats but it's the few that aren't and can't that ruin it for everyone else. Perhaps they should enforce the coast guard licensing requirements and start pulling boats out of the water if they don't comply.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Really big boats on the river/small lake is like a Snowbird in the Walmart parking lot driving a motor home and towing a Jeep Liberty. They do it because they are allowed to and because they only think about what they want and now how their actions affect everyone else. And just like the snowbirds, some of the big boat operators are curtious and are more than capable of handling their boats but it's the few that aren't and can't that ruin it for everyone else. Perhaps they should enforce the coast guard licensing requirements and start pulling boats out of the water if they don't comply.
Can say the same thing about a 18' Bayliner.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Is that always rue??? lol;)
Not always true, but every person I know and boat with that have rides in the $250k+ range have this respect. You can't expect it from everyone. Hell even guys in $5k jet boats can be dicks, but most of us aren't jealous of his boat.:)bulb

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Don't ban shit. ....if your fancy is a small boat change where you boat.
n
Ummmm.....if big boats are allowed on every puddle in the country....what, do us small boat guys need to move to another country? I wish I was "In the money" and could tell the "Serfs" to just "get outta my way!"

There are plenty of lakes, both by size, location and history, that can handle big boats, and small boat people must adapt or move on.....but there are also plenty of small lakes that large boats just don't fit on.....It would be nice if we could trust people to show consideration....but you all know that the worst clowns with big boats, horizontal inadequacies, and no common sense will show up at the local puddle so they can be the "Big fish in a small pond"....don't like additional laws, but......

·
Registered
20,011 Posts
NOTHING OVER 21 FT ON PARKER STRIP OR ANY PART OF THE RIVER,,,I saw a 40ft cat dual canopy doing a 100 plus in parker he is gonna kill somebody on a jet ski or small boat he cant see clearly..dumb azz m/%[email protected]#

TAKE IT TO HAVAZOOOO OR THE OCEAN AZZWIPE

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
OMG this is as bad as when I was in Home Depot the other day and a PA announcement came on saying please don't sneeze on the person next to you. Just show other people some respect and you wont have issue. The last thing we need is more Government bull-shit.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts