Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks good outside at the moment. Nothing hurts like rain at fity mile per hour. Radar is looking good too. Floaters will be everywhere today on all our local lakes too.

X box was entertaining. That Halo3 deal aggravates the crap out of me but it was cheaper than paying 100 bux for gas to sit in the rain Saturday:)devil

Anyone local thinking of heading to the lake later in the morning?

After lurkin on RDP and seeing Wheelers Pictures of Parker, I got to do that stretch of the river some day.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup the sag was killer today. On the way back from the beach at around 3pm i open the Liberator almost all the way up. Man I'm happy. The water was just right for running hard. Not to crowded as all holidays are at Saguaro.

Talked to Kenny at the guard gate and he informed me of how nice Saturday was. It sprinkled in the am but was clear all day. He wondered were all the locals were.

Playing X box:D

Richard, Im having issues with Verizon again. Mobile will be down for a bit. I refuse to make another payment after making double payments for 6 months and be told I'm late. Fugg Verizon. This is why I fired them the 1st time. So if you don't hear from me that the reason. I plan on being at Sag tomorrow. prolly head straight to the back.

Did I mention how great the lake was today??? Killer day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts