Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
3,476 Posts
If so, that's a terrible call in keeping a good image for the NFL. He's a real black-eye for the sport. What's with the athletes these days??? :mad:

It looks like he might be in for a year with the UFL... I hope they won't let him play beyond that. Maybe the commish will drop lead this time????

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...ooking-at-a-salary-of-620-000-?urn=nfl,176183

Didn't he serve his time for his crime? and whats the NFL have to do with the law? If you don't let Vick back in maybe you should kick out all the drug abusers and wife beaters too!

· Banned
1,484 Posts
He paid his debt let him play- whos the guy that put the dude in a wheelchair for life and is still playing?

· Registered
1,486 Posts
Lets see, the man committed a crime. Was arrested, sent to jail, and did his time. Now, people want him banned from making a living,in his trained profession for the rest of his life. No way. I'm not a Mickel Vick fan, but saying the guy can't work ever again is wrong. He did his time.

Darrell.

· 32 DW X-CAT
2,266 Posts
Lets see, the man committed a crime. Was arrested, sent to jail, and did his time. Now, people want him banned from making a living,in his trained profession for the rest of his life. No way. I'm not a Mickel Vick fan, but saying the guy can't work ever again is wrong. He did his time.

Darrell.
I agree X 2.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Come on now . It's not like NFL players are saints. Jeez If you prohibit convicts from the NFL then 3/4 of the current guys in the NFL would be banned lol

if vick is banned then 3/4 of the NFL would have to be banned to be fair

I think vick is a POS but if he does his time and pays his debt then he should go back just like all the other felons already there

I think the NFL would be hypocrites if the don't let him back

· The Man
1,731 Posts
Nope, I think his "time served" should have been having him beaten, tortured, electrocuted and hanged. If this POS is let back in the leage, every other "thug" out there will see that there are no consequences and no reprocussions for doing the type of $h*t he did. Yes, I'm an animal lover with an APBT. I hope he burns in hell for what he did, and I wish I could be the one to send him to his judgement.

· Az Desert Dweller
2,360 Posts
This is where NASCAR has the stick & ball sports beat hands down, you **** up, your done, just ask Mayfield and others who are banned, maybe being banned from the sport that has made so many rich might be the eye opener the stick & ball folks need !!!!!

· Registered
88 Posts
Okay here goes my 2 cents...okay...do I think Michael Vick is a piece of crap? Yes. But he paid his time to society like it or not. Was the time long enough? No...probably not. Theres probably hundreds of criminals out there, if not thousands that didn't put in enough time in jail. But that's the rules of society, and I guess if anyone doesn't like them then they should try to change them. Okay maybe I shouldn't go here, but is that really the "Christian" thing to do? I am always surprised when people want to pass judgement, doesn't that come later?
Again, just my 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.