Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to thank the whole entire Irvine crew for making this past weekend a ton of fun. Dave is always trying to make everybody feel at home and without his hospitality and his constant giving to us v-drive guys who knows where we'd be. Thanks again Dave, Michelle, and Carrie for all your hard work. :)devil

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Well my 2 day va ca has come to an end. I'm SPENT. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Having time with my Dad and Brother. Seeing old friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Laughing till your sides hurt. And sharing a common interest in what we all love to do makes all the long hours of work and preperation worth it. I can't even begin to tell you how blessed I feel about the close friends I have meant since we have attended this V- Drive Regatta. Dave and his Staff setting all this up for us. Now I make the point of talking about Dave and his family(because they deserve it) the truth is ; Without this awesume weekend... I don't think My dad ( From Vegas) and My Brother ( from Iowa) and I would have got together for a long. long time.(in all honesty) . And I want to thank Billy B. It was great :)devil. Thanks again. Can't wait till next year....:)devil

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Dave,

sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have people like you and your staff at Irvine Lake. Thank you for going above and beyond the call for us! Looking forward to next year already!!!

Tony

·
Registered
588 Posts
Great deal it was fur sure, Thank you and your staff for the efforts and making us all feel welcome and allowing us to enjoy our toys in your back yard.

How soon can you plan the next one!!

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Um, pardon me sir, could we please get back on topic?

Congrats to the entire Irvine Lake crew for a job well done.

Had a blast and consumed small amounts of alcohol.

Most camps were dark and quiet by 8:30 - 9:00pm thanx to the Irvine crew.

Thanx again to Dave Noyes and crew.

Carl

·
3,185 Posts
Your the man Dave for setting this whole deal up. I had way to much fun running my boat the whole weekend. It was great spending time with all my family and friends over the weekend and meeting more fellow v-drivers. Lookin forward to next year. :)devil

·
Has-been
251 Posts
Thanks Dave for all you do, Leanna and I really enjoyed the weekend, the people in the boating community are the best. Looking forward to doing it again soon. Thanks again for a well planned weekend of fun! My trophy does look great hanging in my office, we all can't be kings!!:D I will post a pic of it soon.

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,689 Posts
A huge THANKS to Dave and crew!!It dos'nt get much better than to have somebody in charge of an O.C. lake that loves V-Drives!!!!!!!! Thanks again Wayne & Jana

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks Dave and your staff for all the hard work to put these things together. It was a great time had by all. It doesn't get any better than being able hang out, run our boats, and do a little socializing for a weekend so close to home. :)devil

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
My only complaint was I got their late and I had to leave early.. :(

What an absolutely amazing event!! Great people, some ridiculous hardware, and a lot of good times.

Nice seeing some new (or rather restored & some new) v-drives out there this year as well! :)

RD

·
Registered
719 Posts
fathers day

Thanks to Dave the staff and all who helped put on the show !
was the best fathers day ever ! my dad and I raced quarter migets when I was a kid , it felt like old times . We can hardly wait to do it again . Dad also raced crackers back in the day .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.