Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1970 Shovel Nose Hydro for sell. Blown injected on gas. 396 big block Chevy. 871 blower. Bug catcher hat. Joe Hunt magneto. Lenco 2 speed. 10 degree box with 35 gears and prop release. Outboard steering. $12,500 FIRM! Located in Sacramento CA.

Personally built by South Sac REDWOOD (Tweeker). Thanks for all the support from the locals on Performance Boat last year. I eventually found the boat I was looking for (no thanks to any of you). Now that my project is complete, thought I'd spend a minute to send this message out via computer (instead of my cell phone) for those of you that needed a little more help comprehending the requests from a new comer to the website. Remember me? I was asking for a: "SHOVEL NOSE HYDRO"?

You know who you are. Thanks for all the publicity.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
sweet boat , and i see you took some lesson' s in spelling too ! you need to post pics of this hot rod in the V drive section , good job REDWOOD !

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Personally I don't think yellow is a good color for a boat :)sphss

Looks good but it would be nice to see more pics :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
lightlay , do you have any numbers on the boat ? mph/ET , looks like it will haul ass ! might be a contender for the king of CFW .

·
Registered
10 Posts
1970 Shovel Nose Hydro for sell. Blown injected on gas. 396 big block Chevy. 871 blower. Bug catcher hat. Joe Hunt magneto. Lenco 2 speed. 10 degree box with 35 gears and prop release. Outboard steering. $12,500 FIRM! Located in Sacramento CA.

Personally built by South Sac REDWOOD (Tweeker). Thanks for all the support from the locals on Performance Boat last year. I eventually found the boat I was looking for (no thanks to any of you). Now that my project is complete, thought I'd spend a minute to send this message out via computer (instead of my cell phone) for those of you that needed a little more help comprehending the requests from a new comer to the website. Remember me? I was asking for a: "SHOVEL NOSE HYDRO"?

You know who you are. Thanks for all the publicity.;)

Is this boat still avail?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts