Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know most of you have seen this boat on the water at some point...but WOW! I really really like this boat and its available now if anyone wants to pick it up.

boattrader.com $98K

Roln 20s

Attachments

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Damn already for sale

If the Orig owner Brandon still has it, He's owned it longer that MOST keep their DCB's. This 26 was built right before ours/Chips was started.

LimeTime is a very nice boat. Has a lot of eye ball to it. Looks way better in person then these pics show.

·
HOT SAUCE HERE
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the Orig owner Brandon still has it, He's owned it longer that MOST keep their DCB's. This 26 was built right before ours/Chips was started.

LimeTime is a very nice boat. Has a lot of eye ball to it. Looks way better in person then these pics show.
I thought this boat was much older than an 07...and if mine was built after yours...and mine in an 06...and this was built before yours...ummm :)

None the less, I love it.

Roln 20s

·
32 DW X-CAT
2,271 Posts

Comment:

No Brandon sold it about two plus years ago to another guy in my neck of the woods.

It is a very nice boat it aged really well.

KAP

·
6,873 Posts

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
Very nice boat for sure, but in todays market the price is way to high. I know of three F26s with twins for 25-30k less. I wish the seller the best of luck on his sale, but also hope he plans on keeping it for a while.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Very nice boat for sure, but in todays market the price is way to high. I know of three F26s with twins for 25-30k less. I wish the seller the best of luck on his sale, but also hope he plans on keeping it for a while.

GLAD you said it..... I was gonna, But didn't want someone threatening to beat me up again.

Awesome boat none the less, but Would hate to be selling an expensive boat right about now.....ouch.

You still have the Flyin Banana Drew ? Always liked that 26 as well.

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
beautiful boat ,i remember him at the regatta the year i went . i guess if anyone was lookin for a twin outboard dcb is all you need to do is pick your color yellow,white,silver, and now green. anyone???????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts