Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Excellent Life lesson that should be taught at an early age. Priceless.
So true, but I would guarantee you the first parents to come in and want to redistribute a piece of that guy's ass are EBT card welfare class Obama voters. To most of them "Fair" is that place with rides and cotton candy.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
So true, but I would guarantee you the first parents to come in and want to redistribute a piece of that guy's ass are EBT card welfare class Obama voters. To most of them "Fair" is that place with rides and cotton candy.
Now I thought "fair" to them was you work for it and give it to them?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
This so reminds me of when my daughter got her first check after starting work. But lets back the boat up a bit and tell the story of one of her friends that got pregant and had the state take care of all her bills. At that time my daughter thought that is what the government does, not knowing where the money comes from. When she came to me complaining about how much money the government took from her I simply told her that people like her friend that depend on government hand outs is where half her check went. The girl has a whole differant outlook on the way the systems works now.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Now I thought "fair" to them was you work for it and give it to them?
What is "theirs" is theirs, and whats "yours" is theirs. Pretty simple math really.

Any one notice the number one word they used to describe what he did??? They called it STEALING!
You year that ram, CVX, Rod?. Those little kids called you a thief! Same exact word I use to describe you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So simple even a child can understand it. Says a lot about the mentality of the idiotic liberals!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts