Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to the amount of boating and stuff at the house he does....Look what I did...

Maiden Voyage @ Castaic Saturday - not succesful but at the Lake....

Started my new built in bar for the kegerator to match the other stuff in my yard...bar will be framed and stuccoed w/ a brick 2 level bar to match the rest of my hardscape.

Then went to Alamitos on Sunday for a little R & R....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey gary, it's Ian, looks like you had fun.

How's the family? We all need to get together at the river one of these days.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics

Yes, that is me and my kids, wife took it. I have a 5 y/o girl and boy/girl twins that are 15 mo. Alamitos Bay is great for us, putt around in the boat and pull up on a beach and can ski in the stadium, closed that day for some rowing event....so just hung out. Going 5 mph the boat gets great mileage though.

Ian, all is well, going to Parker this weekend for the Regatta, 10/4 sounds good Jack, Needles I assume?

Hoping to pour the footing for the bar today but need some conduit and plumbing stuff still, off to Home Depot...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Depressed

Well, the Cole left the house this morning to the new owner so I worked on my new built in bar some more. Needs some more base coat but want to finish the brick, then finish the brown and stucco then pout the deck around it.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I LOVE the BBQ island!!! How do you make that? Looks like the actual BBQ is free standing and a smart idea since BBQ's fail, but I need to know how to do that.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bbq

The BBQ is a cinder block wall with area cut out for the BBQ. We use it all the time, but need to top-light it so I can see what I am cooking.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Slowly

but surely. Poured concrete finally, have the keg fridge in, stereo etc, few small details and ready for summer whcih is good cause I could be boatless a while....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts