Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some funnies or some things that might even make you think "WTF"?

My biological sibling (I will not call him a brother and might never again due to recent events), made his wife go vote for the first time in her life.

She is 45.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hahaha...that idiot Candy Crowley... Stuck covering the Romney camp for CNN.

I'll bet she not too happy about that!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

My biological sibling (I will not call him a brother and might never again due to recent events), made his wife go vote for the first time in her life.

She is 45.
She must not hang out with the liberal women that I know. :happy: They're all still bitching about womens suffrage.

I'm 45 too. I wish that my parents would have encouraged me not only to vote when I was 18, but also to be an informed voter.

My daughter is 19. I am sitting here getting antsy waiting for her to get home from work so I can go vote with her for the first time. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

She is 45.
She must not hang out with the liberal women that I know. :happy: They're all still bitching about womens suffrage.

I'm 45 too. I wish that my parents had encourage me not only to vote when I was 18, but also to be an informed voter.

My daughter is 19. I am sitting here getting antsy waiting for her to get home from work so I can go vote with her for the first time. :)
No she's part of the population that just doesn't care. And was probably told to vote Romney even though they both are stereotypical Obama supporters. Very entitled and think the rules do not apply to them and will lie about anything if they think they can get away with it.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
No she's part of the population that just doesn't care. And was probably told to vote Romney even though they both are stereotypical Obama supporters. Very entitled and think the rules do not apply to them and will lie about anything if they think they can get away with it.
Just as bad as the women that I'm talking about who think voting for Obama validates their existence. The whole " I am woman hear me roar" mentality......They're mothers who apparently care that more than they do their own childrens futures.

I don't need to vote for some liberal douchebag to validate my womanhood.

We're off to make our token vote here in Cali.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
:))THumbsUp
Just as bad as the women that I'm talking about who think voting for Obama validates their existence. The whole " I am woman hear me roar" mentality......They're mothers who apparently care that more than they do their own childrens futures.

I don't need to vote for some liberal douchebag to validate my womanhood.

We're off to make our token vote here in Cali.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I think that I just witnessed Chuck Todd have a spontaneous ejaculation on NBC coverage when he was discussing the Orange County FLA "Puerto Rican vote"... :shock:

This guy REALLY just needs to go on a hot date night with OBAMA already... :))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn:))ThumbsDwn

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Bob Sheaffer could at least PRETEND that he is non partisan...

I cant take the stupidity... good night... :duh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts